millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

YOOMI REVIEW

It makes feeding time so much easier...end your night time troubles, your yoomi warmer gives you perfect breast-milk temperature feed in 60 seconds.
I can take it anywhere... no more asking for hot water out and about.
It can never overheat the feed... so protects the nutrients in my expressed breast milk.
It's very cost effective...yoomi can be recharged up to 150 times (no plugs, no batteries) and it stays that way until you use it.
I don't have to worry about safety... Farah and Jim created the BPA-free yoomi and tested it on their own children.
It means my baby will take a bottle... yoomi bottles have a clever breast-like anti-colic teat for easy latch on, perfect for bottle only, combination feeding or transitioning your baby from breast to bottle.
yoomi is currently available in a 5oz & 8oz bottle size with slow, medium and fast flow teats.
  • warms feed in just 60 seconds
  • rechargeable warmer x 150, no plugs, no batteries
  • tested to rigorous safety standards
  • makes combining breast and bottle easier
  • use bottle alone or with the warmer
  • BPA free
  • bottles, teats and warmers are interchangeable across the range
  • charge your warmer and it stays that way until you use it
  • breast-like anti-colic teat for easy latch-on

                                           MY REVIEW.
My son is almost 2 months old and still wakes me up in the middle of the  night to eat. I was so excited to try the yoomi for this very reason. When i got the yoomi i followed all of the directions and tried it out first during the day. I thought how in teh heck am i not going to get burnt? or how is this really going to work? Well to my amazment the yoomi worked perfectly. Now thanks to my yoomi there is no need to get up and go all thru the house to warm a bottle for my son. I will definatly keep using my yoomi. head over and check out the yoomi bottles. i know you too will just have to have one.
here is a picture of me feeding my son using  his yoomi bottle. he doesnt like bottles really at all since i breast feed him. i was amazed how much the nipple was like a breast. he latched onto the bottle right away. no crying and moving his head around at all.








diclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: