millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Decorative Ceiling Tiles review


i recieved 2 diffrent decorative ceiling tiles to review.since i only recieved 2 diffrent ones i hung them on my walls.i think they look great.one of the one's i recieved it made out of foam.kinda like the packing peanut foam material.the other one i recieved is made of faux tin.i think they look lovely on my walls.me personally i wouldn't purchase them because they are 9.99 for 1 painted faux tin tile and the foam tiles are 3.99 each,but however if i did have a box lying around i would use em in my kitchen and living room.if you would like to purchase tin ceiling tiles or faux tin ceiling tiles and also they are on facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: