millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Healthy Chocolate review

cacao mint

cacao original




i was given one of each of these healthy chocolates to try.i tasted both of these healthy chocolates myself first before i let my daughters try them.i think they both taste okay.i like the mint cacao best.then i let both my daughters taste each kind.brea of course picked the orginal cacao,i knew that if she liked the healthy chocolate she would pick the original.she loves chocolate alltogether.me'ana said the orginal cacao was okay.me'ana really loved the mint cacao.i knew she would like the mint best too because she loves mint chocolate chip ice cream.just like me.i am going to tell you a little bit about the healthy chocolate from the website now.and i am also including some pictures of my daughters injoying there healthy chocolate
Ingredients: Cacao Original
filtered water, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cocoa powder, pea protein isolate, safflower oil, organic tapioca oligodextrin, chicory root extract, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, sea salt, carrageenan, quillaja extract (natural emulsifier), spice extracts, stevia (Reb A), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol).
Ingredients: Cacao Mint
filtered water, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cocoa powder, pea protein isolate, safflower oil, organic tapioca oligodextrin, chicory root extract, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, sea salt, natural min flavor, carrageenan, quillaja extract (natural emulsifier), spice extracts, stevia (Reb A), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol).
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM2be235a6c1a787c2a427ca7e27edfc4c">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: