millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Thursday, November 17, 2011

my true nature bubble bath and shampoo/body wash review

my true nature bubble bath and shampoo/body wash


i recieved samples of these products for review.so my opinion is based on a one time use for both my daughters.i think these product smell so good.i had to us ethe whole sample bottle to get bubbles to form in the tub for my girls.the water smelled so good though.yes we do like the bubble bath.
i used all of the bodywas/shampoo on brea and me'ana.this bodywash mad ethere skin so soft and left them smeling so clean and good.all these products at my true nature are organic too and if you are trying to be more green or just want some great products head over there to there site.
Daisy's Natural 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash,INGREDIENTS: Purified water, aloe leaf juice*, decyl glucoside, sodium coco sulfate, glycerin, lauryl lactyl lactate, plantago extract*, white peony tea extract*, olive oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil*, myristica fragrans extract*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
Dewey's Natural Baby Bubble Bath,INGREDIENTS: Purified water, aloe leaf juice*, decyl glucoside, sodium coco sulfate, lauryl lactyl lactate, plantago extract*, white peony tea extract*, natural scent, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate

No comments: