millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Monday, January 30, 2012

HOT TOT CONDITIONING DETANGLER REVIEW.

                                           HOT TOT CONDITIONING DETANGLER.
I WANTED TO POST A REVIEW ABOUT THIS AMAZING DETANGLER I USE ON BREA AND ME'ANA. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I REALLY LOVE THIS STUFF.I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT THIS DETANGLER SINCE IT IS SO GOOD.BELOW YOU WILL FIND SOME THINGS ABOUT THE COMPANY AND THE PRODUCT THEN A FEW PICTURES.
Hot Tot began like so many births, a love story. I have always had a love of all things fabulous, and motherhood provided an opportunity to share such fun with my kids. I styled both my daughter and son’s hair from the day they were born but became concerned about the products I was using after reading an article on the effects of chemicals in personal care products on children. I explored the limited options on the market and was disappointed to learn that there wasn't a line of stlying products available that ommitted harmful chemicals and smelled suitable for babies and children. I was not interested in having my son smell like some sort of tropical fruit, but rather I wanted to maintain that magical baby scent that only exists in the early years of life.

With the encouragement and support of my husband, I began working with an organic chemist. Together we set out to create the kind of safe, naturally based, salon-quality products I’d been seeking. After many months of research and development, we finally arrived at the fabulous products I’d been dreaming of.

A social worker at heart (and professionally for many years), I wanted to incorporate my belief in social responsibility into the structure and practices of Hot Tot. While creating safe and natural products for tots was key, I also wanted to impact the lives of children in need. I believe that inner beauty is more important than outward appearance. We are committed to donating a sizeable portion of our proceeds to several very deserving charities. After all, the best way to teach our own children is to lead by example.

I’m always thrilled and surprised by the number of smiles my son’s stylish locks evoke. Many people, from very young children to elderly citizens, stop us to share a smile and a story about how they relate to his timeless baby curl. I hope you enjoy our line of safe and naturally sourced styling products and use them as a tool in aiding your child to feel stylish from the very start.

Ingredients:Purified Water,Dimethicone Copolyol,Polysorbate 20,Camellia Oleifera Leaf (Organic Japanese Green Tea) Extract,Panthenol (Vitamin B-5) ,Polyquaternium-10 Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerine,Potassium Sorbate,Dehydroacetic Acid,Benzyl Alcohol,Fragrance.

FRESHLY WASHED AND CONDITIONED HAIR. LOOK AT ALL THOSE TANGLES.OH MY I WOULD OF HAD TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME TAKING EM ALL OUT,BUT IT ONLY TOOK ME ABOUT 10 MINS WITH THE HOT TOT CONDITIONING DETANGLER.

LOOK HOW SMOOTH BREA'S HAIR IS. I SPRAY A SMALL AMOUNT ON HER HAIR AND THE COMB RUNS RIGHT THRU.

YOU CAN FIND THESE GREAT PRODUCTS ON THE HOT TOT WEBSITE.



DISCLAIMER:I PURCHASED THESE PRODUCTS.THESE ARE MY OWN OPINION.
 

No comments: