millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Ultimate Valentine's Day Cookie review

<a style="display: none;" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP4002bcd5af28e0b28ffc34c3b0ec3733"><span></span></a>
we recieved this adorable box the other day.look how cute it is.i love the cute colorful smileys.dont you?what do you think is inside?well below is a picture of some amazing cookies that is inside the box.oh let me correct my self was in box.lol
             here is the package of valentine cookie .they are really cute heart shaped cookies.my girls enjoyed the cookies.they both said they liked the cookies.i tried the cookies first.then the girls. these cookies are soft and not hard and crunchy like most cookies.they taste fresh and so good.they heart shaped cookies have red icing and a white smiley drawed on them.below you will find a video of my girls when they first tried the cookies.
you can find these heart shaped cookies and many other valentines cookies and they even have some valentines day giftbaskets. you can enev find them on facebook as well.


look at the girls eating there cookies and giving there own opinions.me'ana is a little shy today.lol
look at brea and me'ana showing you there cookies.so cute. they really liked the cookies.you can use the code blog10 to recieve a 10% discount.


disclaimer:i was given these cookies free of charge for the purpose of this review.these are all my own and my girls own opinions.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM4002bcd5af28e0b28ffc34c3b0ec3733">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: