millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, February 17, 2012

GREEN TOYS PINK TOOL SET REVIEW

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK LORRAINE FOR THIS REALLY CUTE PINK TOOL SET.
                                                                 ABOUT GREEN TOYS.
We believe the world would be a much better place if everyone said “please” and “thank you", cell phones didn’t ring during movies, and all toys were fun, safe, and made from environmentally friendly materials. Since it’s probably no use holding our breath for those first two, we’re concentrating on the toys.
Green Toys Inc. makes an awesome line of classic children’s toys constructed from recycled plastic and other environmentally friendly materials. This helps reduce fossil fuel use and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, improving the overall health and happiness of the planet.
                                                                    OUR REVIEW.

WHEN THE PACKAGE CAME WITH THE PINK TOOLSET CAME ME'ANA WAS SLEEPING.WAIT DID I JUST SAY A PINK TOOL SET?YES I DID.HOW COOL IS THAT. WHEN SHE WOKE UP I TOLD HER THAT THERE WAS A PACKAGE FOR HER.SHE SAID WHAT IS IT.I TOOK OUT THE PINK TOOL SET AND HANDED IT TO HER.I WAS ABLE TO GET 1 GOOD PICTURE OF HER WITH THE PINK TOOL SET.BEFORE SHE RAN OFF TO FIND HER DADDY TO SHOW HIM SHE GOT PINK TOOLS.SHE HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH THE PINK TOOL SET FOR DAYS.SHE LOVES IT. I THINK I IS SO COOL BECAUSE IT IS PINK TOO.HOW CUTE IS PINK GIRLY TOOLS?YOU CAN FIND THIS ADORABLE PINK TOOL SET ON GREEN TOYS SITE.YOU CAN CHECK THE OUT HERE.

LOOK AT ALL THESE AWESOME TOYS YOU CAN FIND ON THERE WEBSITE TOO.

















DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN A PINK TOOLSET.I WASN'T CONPEHSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: