millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, February 26, 2012

KYNX I AM PURE REVIEW.

                                                                   ABOUT KYNX
Kynx has been a labor of love for the past 2.5 years. I started this venture by conducting some basic market research. The natural hair community and it's product options has grown by leaps and bounds. With that being said, there are still a number of women that are not satisfied with what is currently available, thus leaving a gap. We've come a long way, but are not there yet! With a "find a need and fix it" attitude I began playing with various formulations and conducting product testing on a volunteer panel of women. After much back and forth, trial and error and most importantly, feedback I am ready to share with you what I feel is the perfect combination of products that will help to close that gap.
If you're happy with your current product, great! If you're not, check us out! If you're not familiar with Monoi de Tahiti, check out our About Monoi de Tahiti page. The clinical data behind this oil is truly impressive. Sure we're excited to be launching a new brand, but most importantly we hope you enjoy the products and we here at Kynx want to hear back from you.
Kynx Founder
The 2,000 year old Polynesian secret is now available to women everywhere. The oil is clinically proven to strengthen, soften, repair and restore the condition of dry African American hair. The result is healthy, soft and lustrous hair that is easy to manage and style.
Product Usage:
For hair: Use as a Hot Oil Treatment. Warm in the hands or microwave, apply to hair, leave in for 30+minutes, cleanse/condition hair.
Use as a Scalp Treatment: Apply directly to scalp nightly. Use as a Finishing Product for added sheen: Warm in the hands and apply where needed.
Ingredients:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract
                                  
                                                                  OUR REVIEW.
WHEN THE PRODUCT FIRST GOT HERE I SMELLED IT LIKE I DO ANY PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT HAS A LIGHT FLORAL SCENT.I USED THIS PRODUCT ON BREA AS A HOT OIL TREATMENT.I APPLIED A GENROUS AMOUT TO HER HAIR AND THEN PUT ON A SHOWER CAP AND LEFT IT ON HER HEAD FOR 30 MINS. THEN I WASHED IT OUT OF HER HAIR..THIS PRODUCT LEFT BREA'S HAIR SUPER SOFT. I WILL BE USING THIS PRODUCT AGAIN.YOU CAN HEAD OVER TO KYNX AND GET YOUR OWN BOTTLE RIGHT HERE.THIS IS A GOOD PRICE TOO FOR THE PRODUCT ONLY 9.99 A BOTTLE.
                     BREA'S HAIR AFTER I WASHED OUT THE KYNX PRODUCT.







DISCLAIMER:I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANYWAY FOR THIS REVIEW. HOWEVER I DID RECIEVE KYNX PRODUCTS TO TRY.THESE ARE MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: