millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

i am a woman of god Christian Silicone Wristbands review

                                                      Christian Silicone Wristbands
I am a Woman of God aims to remind christian women their value in God. The term “I am a Woman of God’ is a concept derived from one of the many passages of the bible, which are pertinent to the virtuous woman. The verse Job 33:4 states, “The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.” The movement wants women to realize that God abides in them. That the Lord has made a mark on their lives.
The movement is launched with the intention of reminding christian women who they are in the Lord. This is one of the objectives the organization hopes to achieve with this movement. There are many women who have turned away from God for their own personal reasons and there are many who are suffering silently in the throes of despair, struggling, have lost control of their families and are aimless and wanting. I am a Wooman of God wants them to realize that she is a Woman of God she can take the place which the Lord has set for her.
I am a woman of God is a simple and catchy phrase that can mean a whole lot of different things to each individual. For a mother, this statement can mean offering oneself to be in the full service of her husband and children in the name of God. For a teenager, it can mean keeping her chastity until the time of her marriage to be clean in the eyes of God. The simple statement “I am Woman of God” can be a motivational phrase as well as a reminder of who we are as a Woman and what we can do in the Servitude of God.

T-shirts emblazed with the slogan serves as a reminder for women that God is in your hearts and in your lives. Moreover, if you believe in God and have faith, then it is your duty to serve God unconditionally to your fullest potential and praise his name for all the good in your lives. The movement’s has a goal to encourage 100,000 to join them on http://www.facebook.com/iamawomanofgod. So join the over 26,000 women who have joined.
The movement aspires to gain momentum and make a difference in the lives of woman everywhere and to emphasize the message that there are christian women who are joining together to assert their faith and trust in our Savior.
                                                                    OUR REVIEW.
I RECIEVED A BRACLET SIMILAR TO THIS ONE.I LOVE ALL SILICON BRACLETS AND SO DO MY GIRLS. I REALLY LIKE THIS BRACLET.I AM THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME FOR THE WOMEN AT MY CHURCH.I HAVEGOTTEN ALOT OF COMPLEMENTS AND QUESTIONS ABOUT MY BRACLET AT CHURCH,LIKE THATS SO NEAT AND WERE DID YOU GET IT AND SUCH. I REALLY LIKE MY WOMAN OF GOD BRACLET ALOT.YOU CAN FIND THESE AWESOME BRACLETS RIGHT HERE.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMdeee7020226c67d9d14a7c03ab8e8efa">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: