millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, March 4, 2012

MOGO CHARMS AND CHARM BRACLET REVIEW.

It all started with rescue animals. I grew up on a horse ranch and my Dad was always rescuing horses from the "auction" house and bringing them home.
The actual idea for MOGO came from my work with rescue horses on a farm in Woodinville, Washington. I was trying to fix horse blankets and had an idea that I could use magnets to replace the worn out velcro. That idea didn't work out so well, BUT... it did lead me to the idea of magnets as charms for a new and different modern charm bracelet!
The name MOGO is in memory of my childhood pony who was rescued and given to me by my father when I was 9 years old. In recognition of my first pony MOGO, and all the wonderful animals in the world, MOGO supports a shelter animal each month, supporting vet care and socialization support until the animal is ready to be adopted.
Our MOGO tagline, "We just click!" is all about the connections MOGO creates. Friends who just click with each other, Moms and Grandmas who click with their Tweens, even Tweens who just click with animals. And, of course, the charms themselves which "just click" to the charmbands.
MOGO says thank you to all the cute kids and animals in the world; you've given us every great idea we"ve ever had! We hope you love MOGO.

Paige Clark

Founder, MOGO Design, Inc.











 
OUR REVIEW.
WHEN I GOT THE PACKAGE BOTH OF MY GIRLS WERE STANDING RIGHT BESIDE ME WAITING FOR ME TO OPEN ALL THE PACKAGES WE HAD GOTTEN THAT DAY. WHEN I OPENED THE MOGO CHARMS PACKAGE MY GIRLS STARTED SCREAMING.LOL. THEY WERE SO EXCITED. THEY LOVE CHARM BRACLETS.BOTH OF MY GIRLS ARE GIRLY GIRLS. BREA CHOSE THE A PURPLE BRACLET TO TRY OUT AND OF COURSE ME'ANA CHOSE A GREEN ONE SINCE GREEN IS HER FAVORITE COLOR.MY GIRLS HAD SO MUCH FUN CHANGING THE CHARMS AROUND AND CHOOSING WHICH CHARMS THEY WANTED TO USE.MY GIRLS REALLY LOVE THE MOGO PRODUCTS.I THINK THERE SO COOL. I LOVE ANYTHING THAT MAKES MY GIRLS HAPPY.THE BRACELETS CAN BE AJUSTED TO SEVERAL DIFFRENT SIZES TOO. I LOVE THAT THE BRACLETS CAN FIT ME OR EVEN MY 3 YEAR OLD.ME'ANA AND BREA WEAR A MOGO CHARM BRACLET EVERYDAY. ALL THE GIRLS IN BREA'S CLASS ASK HER WERE SHE GOT IT AND TELL HER THEY WANT ONE.LOL. YOU CAN FIND THESE AWESOME MOGO CHARM BRACLETS RIGHT HERE.

ME'ANA AND BREA WITH THE MOGO CHARM BRACLETS AND CHARMS THEY PICKED.










DISCLAIMER:I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANYWAY FOR THIS REVIEW.HOWEVER I DID RECIEVE MOGO PRODUCTS TO TRY AND FORM AN HONEST OPINION. THESE ARE 100 % MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: