millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, March 18, 2012

SEACURLY HAIR PRODUCTS REVIEW

SeaCurly was originally created in 1941 by my Aunt Lil. Everyone always commented her on her thick beautiful soft hair and wanted to know how she made it look the way it did. She then began making her product for many women around her neighborhood and soon opened a hair shop where the main ingredient was her all natural hair product. Soon Lil retired and passed down her Natural Hair product to my Mother which was then passed down to her daughter (me) making the product 3 generations old. Still the product was missing something. It was very thick and oily to the hair. Not allowing it breathe. With my 4 years of chemistry studies I combined nature with chemistry to study the ACTUAL hair follicle which allowed to finally penetrate the hair follicle and feed our hair. SoNow it is even better! SeaCutly is backed up With time and the science and allows the scalp and hair to maintain moisture. SeaCurly penetrates the hair and scalp instead of coating it like many natural hair products on the market. This is not just a mix…it natural science for OUR hair.
Daily Hydro Spray
Daily hydration spray will help maintain moisture for your hair. Contains all natural elements to hydrate your hair
INGREDIENTS:AQUA,ESSINTIAL VITAMINS,OLIVE OIL, AND FRANGRANCE.
SeaCurly Hair Souffle
All natural Hair Souffle for all hair types.

IM SORRY I WASNT ABLE TO FIND THE INGREDIENTS FOR THIS PRODUCT.IT IS AN ALL NATURAL PRODUCT AS WELL.
                                                                 OUR REVIEW.
I LOVE TO GET NEW HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MY GIRLS AND MYSELF AS WELL.BREA WAS SO HAPPY WHEN THIS PRODUCT CAME IN. SHE WAS HAPPY BECAUSE THE SPRAY WAS IN A PINK BOTTLE. AS YOU ALL KNOW PINK IS HER FAVORITE COLOR.I USED THESE PRODUCTS JUST AFTER I WASHED AND CONDITIONED HER HAIR.I USED A SMALL AMOUT OF THE HAIR SOUFFLE. I THEN SPRAYED HER HAIR WITH THE SPRAY ALSO.THESE PRODUCTS LEFT BREA'S HAIR MOIST AND SOFT. I USUALLY HAVE TO ADD MORE PRODUCTS TO BREA'S HAIR EVERYDAY TO KEEP IT MOIST. THESE PRODUCTS KEPT BREA'S HAIR SOFT FOR 3 DAYS. I REALLY LIKE THESE PRODUCTS.THEY WORK GREAT. YOU CAN FIND THESE GREAT PRODUCTS RIGHT HERE. BELOW IS A PICTURE OF BREA'S HAIR AFTER I USED THE PRODUCTS.
                               BREA'S HAIR AFTER I USED THE SEACURLY PRODUCTS.







DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN THE PRODUCTS STATED ABOVE TO TRY OUT AND FORM AN OPINION. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: