millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Monday, April 16, 2012

2012 ultimate blog party. a little bit about our family.

The Ultimate Blog Party is going on RIGHT now and the prize pool is crazy huge.



my name is brittany for those of you that are new to following my blog. i am a 28 year old, stay at home mom of 2 little girls and i am also expecting a baby boy.i home school me'ana.
this is me brittany.the one behind curly girl braids and more.i love to take the time to style my girls hair.i love to cook and spend time with my family.i love to take pictures of my family using products that were given for review.i love to write on my blog.
                                                                   
                         this is my brea.
brea is my oldest daughter she is 4. she is super excited because her birthday is just around the corner. she will be 5 on may 1st.brea loves to draw,play her ds,watch tv,and play outside.brea is always excited to be able to do a review on our blog.
                                                                  














 this is my meme
me'ana is my youngest daughter she is 3 and will be 4 on june 3rd.so many birthdays so close together.
me'ana loves to play in make up,dress up and draw. me'ana loves all sorts of things.meme loves to try out things and help momma with her blog as she says it.
                                                                                                         my husband chris.
chris is a 25 yearold daddy and loving husband. he works all the time to support our family. he loves to be apart of our blog and do reviews as well.chris loves video games,movies,basketball,clothes well really anything.











our blog is about family related product reviews and giveaways. you can check us out on facebook and twitter as well.stay a while check out some of our awesome reviews.enter our great giveaways as well.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Ultimate Blog Party! I love your site! Christina/xristya@rock.com

Ms POSH said...

Love the curl thing!
Stopping by from the UBP to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
POSH