millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, April 13, 2012

BUTT BENCH REVIEW.

The Butt Bench® was conceptualized and built in 2006 as I needed a bathtub seat to use for my bath. But over the years this bathtub seat has been utilized in so many other ways. Plus the wood has added a wonderful, natural look to our bathroom.

I have been using it as a shelf on our bathtub to put all of my bath products. Like most women, I have a lot. Also, this bath seat has helped me shave my legs comfortably, another important shower routine.

We started giving out the Butt Bench® to so many friends and they absolutely loved it. Some of them gave the bath seat to their aging parents and it helped them sit comfortably while bathing. Because of the positive feedback we got from people, we are bringing the Butt Bench® to you.

Now it’s your turn to try Butt Bench®!

Mae C.
Bath Extras LLC
Description
The Butt Bench is a high-quality, all natural wood bathtub seat created to help women, families, seniors or anyone with a disability or injury.

The Butt Bench is easy to use and requires no tools to install - put it into place and you’re ready to go!
                                                           OUR REVIEW
I WAS EXCITED WHEN I GOT A RESPONSE BACK SAYING I COULD DO A REVIEW FOR THE BUTT BENCH.THE BUTT BENCH IS A GREAT THING TO HAVE. I USE THE BUTT BENCH TO SIT ON AND SHAVE. I ALSO USE IT TO PUT MY GIRLS TOYS AND OUR BATH PRODUCTS ON AS WELL. THE BUTT BENCH DOESN'T TAKE UP ANY ROOM AT ALL REALLY. IT HAS SOME SUCTION CUPS TO HOLD IT IN PLACE SO IT WONT FALL.MY WHOLE FAMILY AND I LOVE OUR NEW BUTT BENCH. YOU CAN GET YOUR SELF ONE AT BUTT BENCH.
                                                                OUR BUTT BENCH.
 
 
 
 
 
 
DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN A BUTT BENCH TO TEST OUT. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN A NY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW.THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.
 

No comments: