millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MY LIP CANDY REVIEW

Picture

I'm Tamika Hall and I created MyLipCandy out of sheer desperation!


Every product and service that we offer was created because it was a personal


need that I had. BUT...it all started with a tube of lipgloss....



There was a period of about two years where my lips were so chapped and



swollen that hurt to smile or talk. A few times I even went to the doctor because I



knew just had to be something seriously wrong, only to be told that my lips


were severely chapped.

I realized that I needed to use all natural products on my lips, but I didn't want to give up my love for glossy lips. When I finally found a lipgloss that seemed to heal my lips, I was disappointed with the fact that it had a stinky smell :-) I know, I might be a little picky, but people can actually smell the products you wear on your lips - the last thing I wanted them to think was that my face smelled like stinky feet :-).



So here we are three years later, I have found the perfect blend of natural products (Our lip balms contain SheaButter & CoCo Butter), flavors, and scent that leaves your lips feeling silky smooth, smelling delicious, and actually has some healing effects.


MyLipCandy is handcrafted by myself and created with lots of love. I use the product throughout the day...sometimes just because it tastes good. Enjoy your experience with MyLipCandy...and drop me line!! Want to learn more about me? Log onto: www.tamikahall.net
Description
Make your body beautiful with our all natural Silky Body Butter. Leave your skin full of luster and smelling edible with our Wedding Cake Fragerance.
Our all natural formula contains Shea Butter, CoCo Butter, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, & Vitamin E & Fragerance.
ITS HAS A GREAT PRICE TOO ONLY 7 DOLLARS.
Description
Banana Coconut is a MyLipCandy Designer Favorite with it's tropical scent and sweet taste!
MyLipCandy Couture Lip Balms are all natural and include: Ricinus Communis, Seed Oil, Beeswax, Lauryl Laurate, Copernicia Cerifera Wax.
MyLipCandy is made with love and to order to ensure freshness.
ONLY 3 DOLLAR FOR A TUBE.
Description
Chocolate Sweetness without adding pounds to the hips! Enjoy your sassy side by dipping your finger in our Sassy Tins!!
Don't forget about the Sweet Tubes!
http://mylipcandy.storenvy.com/products/278605-chocolate-cake-sweet-tube
MyLipCandy Couture Lip Balms are all natural and include: Ricinus Communis, Seed Oil, Beeswax, Lauryl Laurate, Copernicia Cerifera Wax.
MyLipCandy is made with love and to order to ensure freshness.
ONLY 5 DOLLARS A TIN.
                                                           OUR REVIEW.
I LOVE LIP BALMS AND LIP GLOSSES.I ALSO LOVE BODY BUTTER AND LOTIONS.I WAS SUPER EXCITED TO HAVE THE HONOR TO REVIEW TAMIKA'S AMAZING PRODUCTS.A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY TOO.THE PRODUCTS LISTED ABOVE I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET TO SAMPLE THEM.I LOVE THEM THEY ALL SMELL SO GREAT.MY LIPS TEND TO STAY DRY IF I DONT APPLY LIP BALM OR SOMETHING.IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE I APPLY OTHER BRANDS MANY TIMES A DAY. I ONLY APPLY MY LIP CANDY 2 TIMES A DAY. I WAS SO AMAZED AT HOW WELL MY LIPS WERE MOISTURIZED AND HOW LONG THE PRODUCTS LAST.YOU CAN FIND THESE AWESOME PRODUCTS AT MY LIP CANDY AND MANY OTHE PRODUCTS TOO.BELOW IS A PICTURE OF MY DAUGHTER WITH SOME MY LIP CANDY LIP TIN ON.
SHE APPLIED SOME ON TOP OF HER PINK LIP TINT.I LOVE HOW THE LIP CANDY MADE HER LIPS SHINE.





DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN THE PRODUCTS STATED ABOVE TO TRY. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW.

No comments: