millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Thursday, April 5, 2012

PURE BARS REVIEW.

When my daughter was six, we went to a petting zoo.
At the dinner table, she made the connection between the chicken on her plate and the animals that she had held. It was then that she made the decision to become a vegetarian.
I recognized this as an opportunity for us to explore a new way of eating together. There clearly was a lack of healthy vegetarian snacks in grocery stores, so we decided to create one of our own. Our requirements were stiff. We would only use real ingredients, organic fruits and healthy nuts untouched by harmful herbicides and pesticides. No refined sugars, no chemicals, no genetically-modified stuff. We wanted ingredients rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and omega-3 fats. Most importantly, it had to taste amazing.
After all, she was six.
Following hundreds of hours in the kitchen and dozens of dinner-table taste-tests, we perfected our recipes. We shared them with friends and family. They passed them to even more people. There was excitement about a bar that was cooked up in a kitchen instead of created in a lab. What I fed my daughter as a tasty, healthy snack had suddenly taken on a life of its own.
Pure Organic bars were born.

We love that we have the opportunity to share the deliciousness of Pure with the planet. Although our bars are suitable for vegetarians and vegans, they’re superb nutrition for every appetite. Try a bite and help us to spread healthy around. And be sure to bring one on your next trip to the petting zoo.
                                                                     OUR REVIEW.
WHEN THEY PURE BARS CAME IN I TRIED THEM FIRST.I THOUGHT THEY TASTED PRETTY GOOD.NEXT MY MEME TRIED THEM. SHE LOVES THE PURE BARS.SHE ATE ONE THEN KEPT ASKING FOR MORE.THEN BREA TRIED THEM. SHE LIKED THEM TOO.I THINK MEME LIKED THEM THE MOST. SHE HAS EATEN SO MANY OF THE PURE BARS.AS YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE SHE HAS A PURE BAR AND WAS SHOWING IT OFF.EVERY MORNING MEME ASKS ME MOMMIE CAN I HAVE A BAR PLEASE.MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN TEASING HER SAYING NO MEME I ATE EM ALL. THEN SHE SAYS DID YOU REALLY WITH A SAD LOOK ON HER FACE.THEN HE'LL SAY NO AND GIVE HER ONE AND SHE IS SO EXCITED. I LOVE THAT THE PURE BARS HAVE SO MANY DIFFRENT FLAVORS.I ALSO LIKE THAT THEY ARE HEALTHY TOO.THE TEXTURE IS KINDA LIKE A CHEWY BROWNIE.YOU CAN FIND THESE AWESOME AND HEALTHY BARS AT PURE BARS.




DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN SOME SAMPLES OF THE PURE BARS. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: