millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, May 13, 2012

****BIRTHDAY BASH**** JUST JEN REVIEW

Celebrate with Rhinestones

Every girl, little or big, loves a good birthday party. Celebrate her birthday in her sparkling style with a rhinestone happy birthday shirt to make her the center of attention. Whether it's a 1st birthday shirt, or a 40th birthday shirt, her glamorous rhinestones will make her day memorable
                                                
                                 OUR REVIEW.
I WAS SUPER EXCITED WHEN I GOT A RESPONSE BACK FROM JUST JEN.I KNEW I WANTED TO REVIEW THE SHIRT PICTURED ABOVE. I KNEW MEME WOULD LOVE IT. SHE SCREAMS AND HOLLARS EVERYTIME SHE SEE'S A MONKEY UNTIL SHE GETS IT. SHE LOVES THIS SHIRT SO MUCH.YOU CAN FIND THIS SHIRT AND MANY MORE AT JUST JEN. THIS IS A PERFECT BIRTHDAY SHIRT.
 
 
 
 
 
DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN A SAMPLE TO REVIEW.THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINION. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW.

No comments: