millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Thursday, May 24, 2012

PSI BANDS REVIEW.

Breathe a "Psi" of Relief!


Psi Bands (pronounced "Sigh Bands") are acupressure wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness (pregnancy), motion sickness/ travel, chemotherapy, and anesthesia.
Unlike any product on the market, Psi Bands are: Drug-free, Adjustable, Comfortable, Fashionable, Waterproof, Reusable, and Affordable.
FDA-cleared Psi Bands are a stylish alternative for those who suffer from nausea. Check out "Our Mission" to learn more.
                                              MY REVIEW.
I WAS REALLY INTERESTED IN THE PSI BANDS. SINCE I HAVE BEEN PREGNANT I GET SICK ALOT OF THE TIME. AT FIRST I WAS REALLY UNSURE IF THE PSI BANDS WOULD WORK FOR ME.I USED THE PSI BAND AS SOON AS I GOT THEM.LET ME TELL YOU TEH WORK WONDERS ON MORNING SICKNESS.I DONT HAVE MORNING SICKNESS ANYNMORE THANKS TO PSI BANDS. IF YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS OR MOTION SICKNESS HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT PSI BANDS.
LOOK HOW CUTE THEY LOOK TOO.I LOVE TEH COLORS AND DESIGN. DONT YOU?






disclosure:I received a product to review as a member of the Living Your Moment  review team. All opinions are mine and mine alone. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising."

No comments: