millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, May 6, 2012

RED BARN CLOTH DIAPERS REVIEW

I must explain the ‘Red Barn’ name. We, my hubby and I, actually do live in a Red Barn!! In fact we live in THIS Red Barn. . .
THE 'Red Barn'
We live in the left side of the barn, where the nice French doors are. My husband is an amazing builder and wood worker. It is very nice inside. Some day I will have to post pictures of the inside. The rest of the barn is actually a barn… but the only animals we have are a dog and a cat. So, perhaps the rest is really a workshop and storage.
I am very excited for this new adventure in life. I look forward to getting to know many of you and providing a comfy cute diaper for your little one.
Jeni  (copied from the redbarn website)
                                             ME'ANA'S AND MY REVIEW.
I HAVE NEVER TRIED A CLOTH SWIM DIAPER BEFORE.SINCE MY SON ISNT HERE YET I WANTED TO TRY THE SWIM DIAPER ON ME'ANA.I WAS AMAZED AT HOW CUTE TEH SWIM DIAPER WAS AND TAHT IT FIT ME'ANA TOO. SHE IS 3 YEARS OLD BUT SHE IS ON THE SMALL SIDE.THE DIAPER FIT HER GREAT. IT DIDNT LEAVE ANY RED MARKS AT ALL. ME'ANA SAYS IT WAS COMFORTABLE AND DIDNT BOTHER HER AT ALL. SHE LIKES THE SWIM DIAPER.BELOW ARE SOME PICTURES OF ME'ANA WEARING TEH SWIM DIAPER.
YOU CAN FIND THIS SWIM DIAPER AND MANY OTHER CLOTH DIAPERS AT THE RED BARN CLOTH DIAPERS.

                           I LOVE THE PRINT. DONT YOU?I ALSO LOVE THE COLORS.
                        THE INSIDE OF THE SWIM DIAPER. IT IS SUPER SOFT TOO.
                                     HERE IS HOW THE SWIM DIAPER FIT ME'ANA.
          HERE IS A PICTURE OF ME'ANA GOING SWIMMING IN THE SWIM DIAPER.






DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE A SWIM DIAPER TO REVIEW. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW.THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: