We love invention. We love that great invention isn’t just cool—it can be fundamentally life-changing. And we love that great invention can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time. It makes for a product democracy. So when we see a napkin sketch or tangle of parts on a table, we see beauty. We see possibility. And we see opportunity to help.
Thus, our mission is simple: launch the best products from inventors everywhere. We do this in three principal ways:
- Helping inventors develop and refine their product ideas, which often get to us as rough ideas or patented concepts.
- Fostering licensing relationships between inventors and third-party manufacturers, such as Wilson Sporting Goods Company, and Fellowes, Inc.
- Selling AbsolutelyNew branded goods, with AbsolutelyNew licensing select inventions from the inventors, producing them, and then selling through leading retailers, such as The Home Depot and QVC.
AbsolutelyNew is also absolutely committed to innovating right, including doing right for our clients, our employees, our partners in retail and manufacturing, and our community. To reinforce this commitment, here are our corporate operating principles:
- Innovation. We embrace new ideas, regardless of their source.
- Respect. We treat everyone the way we would like to be treated.
- Excellence. We strive for high quality in everything we do.
- Results. We're focused on achievement, not activity.
- Integrity. We are candid and forthright, even with bad news.
- Service. We are proactive, thorough and accurate.
Make your dog’s snack or reward time more of a fun, interactive game with the Treat Launcher™. Just fill and close the reloadable kibble-treat compartment; press the index-finger trigger-pull; and a treat automatically flies out of the dispenser—no more having to touch or throw treats manually, or place them in your dog’s mouth. The device holds up to 2 ounces, depending on the kibble size. The Launcher measures approximately 5” long. Colors: white and orange from this web store and black from PetSmart. Kibble treats not included.
- A fun, playful alternative to throwing treats manually to your dog.
- Helps eliminate having to place a treat in your dog’s mouth, which can be messy.
- Easy-to-reload treat compartment.
- A loop in the ergonomic handle accommodates a carabiner or a wrist strap for convenient portability
I GAVE THIS ITEM TO MY NEIGHBOR TO USE ON HER DOGS AND THEY LOVED IT. SHE SAID IT IS A REALLY COOL THING TO HAVE. HER DOGS LOVED CHASING THE TREATS DOWN AND EATING THEM. SHE USED IT ON HER SMALL DOAGS AND THEY WERE KIND OF SCARED OF THE LOUD CLICKING NOISE.SHE USED IT ON HER BIGGER DOGS AND THEY LOVED IT.YOU CAN FIND THIS AWESOME DOG TREAT LAUNCHER AT ABSOLUTELY NEW.
THE TREAT LAUNCHER WE GOT TO REVIEW.
DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN A SAMPLE TO REVIEW. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.