millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Monday, May 7, 2012

VALANA MINERALS COSMETICS REVIEW.

Welcome to a world of luxury.

With Valana Minerals™ you can rest assured that our cosmetics contain the most pure, naturally luxurious ingredients available, along with colors and collections designed for diverse skin tones. The quality is not only evident in our cosmetics, but also in our accessories and customer service.
Our Stardust Luxury Foundation© incorporates a unique blend of Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, which provides superior coverage without leaving a dry ‘ashy’ look, that is perfect for sensitive skin. Valana Minerals™ cosmetics are preserved naturally, non-comedogenic, free of irritants, long wearing, feel weightless, contain no animal products and are not tested on animals. Valana Minerals™ is one of the few companies to offer vegan (no animal byproducts) lip colors in a deep rich color palate.
The Valana Minerals™ color collections currently include Stardust Luxury Foundation©, Cheeky Cheek Pots©, Eye Indulgence©, Sparkie Lips Color Sticks© (vegan), and the Faux Collection-synthetic cosmetic brushes©. Remember to check back often as new products, collections, promotional sets and colors are introduced.
The remarkable nature of our products and customer service will be immediately apparent. Thank you, I appreciate your continued business, encouragement, and support. I believe that you will enjoy using Valana Minerals™ as much as I enjoy their creation.
Thank you,
Valerie (Valana’s creator/owner) (COPIED FROM STRAIGHT FROM THE WEBSITE.)
                                                                  MY REVIEW.
I LOVE MAKE UP AND COSMETICS.I WAS SUPER EXCITED TO HAVE THE HONOR TO DO A REVIEW FOR VALANA MINERALS.THE MAKE UP WAS SO EASY TO APPLY. I DIDNT HAVE TO COMBINED COLORS TO MATCH MY SKIN TONE.I LOVE THAT THE MAKE UP DIDNT BREAK ME OUT. MOST MAKE UP BREAKS ME OUT.THEY ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT SELECTION OF COLORS. I LOVED ALL OF THE PRODUCTS I RECIEVED. YOU CAN FIND SOME REALLY AWESOME MAKE UP AT VALANA MINERAL COSMETICS. BELOW IS A PICTURE OF ME AFTER I APPLIED THE VALANA MINERAL MAKE UP.
                                          THE PRODUCTS I RECIEVED TO TRY OUT.
ME AFTER I APPLIED THE MAKE UP


                                             I LOVE THE MAKE UP ON MYSELF.




DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE SAMPLES OF TEH PRODUCTS ABOVE. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY.THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: