OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US
- Earth Friendly Products is a “champion” in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency and its Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative, or SDSI. We are committed to the use of safe surfactants (wetting agents in detergent “that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water,” as the EPA says). In accordance with SDSI, our products are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because they are plant-based and petroleum-free, our surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
- We are very proud to have won awards and recognition, including:
- Being chosen as one of the “Best in the Green” products by Avalon Communications (2007).
- Best line of cruelty-free household products from PETA (2007).
- Readers’ Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products (2002).
- Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
- Socially Responsible Business Award (2003)
- Earth Friendly Products has international distribution of a retail line of over 60 household products, an industrial/bulk Pro-Line of over 25 products, and a Natural Pet Care Line of 16 items. Our products may be purchased at a variety of retail outlets and on our web site.
- FIRST To eliminate 1,4 Dioxane, a carcingoen, from all products.
- FIRST To stop use of salts in all cleaners, an action necessary to protect water supplies.
- FIRST To eliminate Formaldehyde, a pernicious toxin.
- FIRST / ONLY To introduce a patented nuetral pH automatic dishwashing product, WAVE® Gel.
- TOP SELLING Green Laundry product worldwide, ECOS® laundry detergent.
- ONLY Green manufacturer with plants strategically located in 5 regions.
- FIRST To generate more than 50% of our plant electrical needs by using solar panels.
- FIRST In sustainability.
- ONLY Green primary manufacturing company. We're a one-link supply chain. We don't contract our manufacturing to others. We control the entire process. We respond to new research and customer preferences immediately.
I LOVE TO HAVE FRESH CLEAN SMELLING CLOTHES. I WAS EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO REVIEW A ECO FRIENDLY LAUNDRY SOAP THAT SMELLED SO GREAT. WHEN TEH PACKAGE GOT HERE ALL I COULD DO WAS SMELL THE BOX WHEN I PICKED IT UP. THE BOX SMELLED SO GOOD. I HAD TO OPEN IT UP AND SEE WHAT SMELLED SO GOOD. I WAS AMAZED AT HOW BIG THE BOTTLE OF LAUNDRY SOAP WAS TO. I LOVE HOW IT IS A CLEAR COLOR TOO. COLORED SOAPS SOMETIMES LEAVE A STAIN. I HAVE BEEN USING THSI SOAP FOR A WHILE NOW. I REALLY LOVE HOW CLEAN AND FRESH SMELLING OUR CLOTHES ARE. CHRIS EVEN LOVES HOW GREAT THEY SMELL AS WELL. I USED THE SOAP ON TOWELS FIRST TO TRY IT OUT. MY TOWELS WERE CLEANA ND SMELLED SO GOOD. THEN I USED IT ON ALL OF OUR CLOTHES. I LOVE THAT THE ECO FRIENDLY SOAP WORKS GREAT AND SMELLS SO GOOD. HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT ALL OF THE ECO'S PRODUCTS. THEY HAVE SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM.
DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO TRY. I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THSI REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.