millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GLODOSE LIGHT UP DROPPER REVIEW

Like all mothers, those times when my children are sick are the most troubling for me. As a mother, I unfortunately learned that it is usually late at night when children's fevers peak and their illness makes them most irritable. When my own children were sick and would wake at night, feverish and cranky, my sole priority would become getting them back to sleep as quickly and comfortably as possible. Because I would need to administer medicine to them at night, I would be torn between the need to have a light in their room to make sure I was giving them the right dose, and the fear that opening the light in their room would further irritate them and make their returning to sleep more difficult. And because my older children share a bedroom, turning on the lights could wake up my other child unnecessarily.

So I invented Glodose to make my life as a mom a little easier, and to hopefully help other parents and grandparents take care of their children whose illnesses require a dose of medicine at night. As I learned of the troubling statistics regarding mis- and overdosing of children with liquid medicines, my resolve to make Glodose a reality became stronger. With Glodose, parents can administer nighttime doses of medicine quickly and safely, while minimizing irritation to the already-sick child in need of a good night's sleep. And once your child is back to sleep, you can go back to sleep easier as well. Because Glodose is an illuminated dropper, caregivers can both see the dosage amount clearly and guide the medicine accurately into the child's mouth, even if the bedroom lights remain off. Glodose also makes proper dosing easier for older parents and grandparents who may need a little help with reading amounts due to age-related far-sightedness.

As a mom, knowing that I am doing my best to help my children is important, and Glodose is a tool that makes those long nights when they are ill pass by a little easier and more safely. I use Glodose in my own home, and hope it finds a place in yours.
                                      OUR REVIEW.
I WAS EXCITED TO TRY THE GLODOSE. ME'ANA HAS SEVERE ASTHMA AND HAS TO TAKE ALOT OF MEDS. MOST OF THEM KEEP HER AWAK. I HAVE TO WAKE HER UP AND GIVE HER MEDS AT NIGHT TOO. THE GLODOSE MADE IT SO EASY FOR ME AND ME'ANA. I JUST GIVE HER THE MEDS AT NIGHT WITH THE GLODOSE. I LOVE HOW IT HAS A SMALL LITTLE LIGHT TO SHOW YOU TEH CORRECT DOSE OF MEDS WITH OUT HAVING TO TURN ON THE BIG LIGHT AND WAKE HER UP. NOW ME'ANA CAN GET HER MEDS AND GO RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP WITH OUT BEINGWOKEN UP BY A LIGHT. HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT GLODOSE. YOU TOO WILL LOVE GLODOSE.
LOOK HOW HAPPY ME'ANA IS. SHE LOVES THE GLODOSE SO MUCH.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE A SAMPLE GLODOSE. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: