millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, July 8, 2012

****BABY SHOWER EVENT****PERSONLIZED SWADDLER BLANKET REVIEW.

About Us Welcome to our store! Our goal is for BlanketMyBaby to be a wonderful experience for you on the web to buy a baby blanket for your baby or someone else. With this goal in mind, We Commerce, LLC was created in the fall of 2008 and BlanketMyBaby.com was born shortly thereafter.
Hi, I’m Eric. I’m married to my beautiful wife, Witni, of 6 years, and we live on the east side of Cincinnati, OH. We love, love, love family! Anything we can do to promote strong families, we are all about it. We believe families are crucial to a healthy, functioning society. God has blessed us and our family, and our goal is to steward well what he has given us and bless those around us.
Ok, I admit. I loved my own blankie as a kid that I used it until I was 10 years old. It was so soft, had blue rocket ships, and was my best friend. I'm not ashamed. Ha! So, I know how important a blanket can be to a child.
What began as an idea of creating the ultimate destination for baby blankets online is now a reality. While shopping for a baby blanket online, we had a very difficult time finding a site that could compare the best products while offering a solid user experience. We instantly saw a need, and decided to act! We've been volunteering for a non-profit for the past 5 years, but are now looking to have a family of our own, so what better store to open up than baby blankets.
With our 2 nephews, 3 nieces & now our own son (and one on the way), we’ve learned how important a baby blanket can be. Now, we are excited to offer these fantastic little gifts to parents everywhere.
We hope you enjoy the store and find exactly what you are looking for. We'd love to hear from you too! If there is any feedback you'd like to leave, hit the Contact Us link above.
Thanks again for visiting. Come back soon!
Sincerely,
Eric , Witni & Emil Sztanyo

Swaddle Designs Baby Lovie Polka Dot (Multiple Colors)


The classic style of the Baby Lovie® with polka dot print will qualify your baby as a trend-setter from the start! This cotton flannel blanket with satin trim and back is sure to be one of your baby's favorite security items. Choose from a variety of colors.
Personalization Features:

- Embroidery will be centered on the satin trim
- The embroidery is 3/4" to fit on the trim
- We use tear-away embroidery
- You will see the letters backwards on the reverse side of the blanket
- We will capitalize exactly how you entered info
- For Monogrammed, make sure the order of initials from left to right is First Name Initial, Last Name Initial, Middle Name Initial
- Please allow

a few extra days before shipping as each blanket is custom made
- Sorry, no returns on personalized blankets

                                                              OUR REVIEW.
I HAVE BEEN REVIEWING ALOT OF BABY ITEMS FOR MY SON I AM EXPECTING. I REALLY WAS SUPER EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO REVIEW A PERSONALIZED SWADDLE DESIGNS BLANKIE. I THINK THE BLANKET IS SUPER SOFT AND SO CUTE.I WILL DEFFINATLY LET MY SON USE THE BLANKIE WHEN HE GET HERE. I HONESTLY LOVE HOW CUTE THE LIL POLKA DOTS ARE AND THE NAME AND ALL. HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT ALL OF THE AMAZING BABY ITEMS AT BLANKET MY BABY.  MAKE SURE TO HEAD OVER AND FOLLOW BLANKET MY BABY ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ALSO.

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THE COLORS ARE.
SEE THE NAME. I LOVE IT. DONT YA?






DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO TRY. I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: