millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, July 6, 2012

JELLY BEAN RUG REVIEW

About Us

MadisonatMain.com is proud to announce the launch of our home decor consumer website. MadisonatMain.com is the culmination of over 100 years of combined experience in the Gift and Home Décor industry by the founders. This experience has given our team great instincts when it comes to recognizing trends in color and design.

Our goal at MadisonatMain.com is to bring great products at great prices to you, the consumer. From your first click on MadisonatMain.com, to the arrival of your purchase, every member of our team is dedicated to making your online shopping experience hassle free and satisfying.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Online Customer Service department with any questions or concerns you may have. We welcome your comments, and encourage you to write a review about your experience at MadisonatMain.com

Harlequin Black, Tan & Beige



                             MY REVIEW,
I WAS SUPER HAPPY TO REVIEW THE JELLY RUG. I NEEDED A NEW RUG IN MY KITCHEN BADLY. THAT IS WHY I WAS SO EXCITED. THE RUG I HAD BEFOR DIDNT MATCH MY KITCHEN AND WAS OLD AND WORN OUT.LOL . I PICKED THE RUG ABOVE BECAUSE IT MATCHES MY KITCHEN COLORS PERFECTLY. WHEN THE RUG CAME I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE IT AND FEEL HOW SOFT IT WAS. I OPENED IT AND MAN WAS IT SO SOFT. AND THE COLORS WERE SO BEAUTIFUL TOO. I LOVE TO STAND IN FRONT OF MY STOVE ON MY NEW JELLY BEAN RUG AND COOK. I MOVE MY RUG AROUND MY KITCHEN BECAUSE IT IS SO SOFT AND FEELS GREAT TO STAND ON. I WILL DEFFINTALY KEEP USING MY JELLY BEAN RUG. HEAD OVER TO MADISON AT MAIN AND CHECK OUT ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL RUGS THEY HAVE.

SEE HOW THE RUG MATCHES MY FLOORING SO PERFECTLY? I LOVE MY JELLY BEAN RUG SO MUCH. OH SO SOFT.







DISCLAIMER:I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. HOW EVER I DID RECIEVE A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO TRY. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: