millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MOM 4 LIFE BABY LEGS REVIEW




                                                         
You probably wouldn't guess how I grew up. This mama spent the first seven years of her childhood with her family in a cozy log cabin, built by her lumberjack father, tucked ten miles outside of a small mining town on a dirt logging road. This little home, although full of love, had no electricity and an outhouse as a bathroom! When we needed to vacuum, we would start a generator in our shop and voila, we had power (for the time being). My first phone conversation wasn't until six years of age (until that, we just used my dad's CB radio--and don't feel bad if you don't know what that is, most people don't!)

So how did I venture from that unique childhood to become an internet lovin', web-savvy mama? First, it started by marrying a man that graduated with a degree in computer science. Then, it had everything to do with my dream and God's grace.

All great adventures must first begin as a dream. My dream was to stay at home with my son Hunter, while also helping the family financially. I committed my dream to prayer and asked God for wisdom. I realized that there were many options that could work, but only a few that I would be truly passionate about.
I have a lot of passion for being a mother, so helping other moms was a logical place to start.
quote 1
I began by searching for a few unique products that would be helpful to almost any mom. In October of 2003, I found my first product and Mom 4 Life was born. The first product I carried was the New Native Baby Carrier followed soon after by LilyPadz. I was so excited about these two great products and knew that other moms were sure to love them as much as I did.

 OUR REVIEW.
ME'ANA WAS SENT A BEAUTIFUL PAIR OF BABY LEGS TO TRY OUT. I LOVE BABY LEGS. I THINK THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE ON CHILDREN. ME'ANA ALSO LIKES HER BABY LEGS TOO. I LOVE THAT THEY CAN EASILY MATCH MANY OUTFITS SINCE THEY ARE WHITE AND BLUE WITH GREEN. ME'ANA IS OFTEN GETTING BUG BITES AND CUTS AND SCRAPS FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE. THE BABY LEGS HELP PROTECT HER SKIN FROM THE BUG BITES AND CUTS AND SCRAPS. HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT ALL OF THE AWESOME PRODUCTS AT MOM 4 LIFE. THEN MAKE SURE TO COME BACK AND ENTER MY BABY SHOWER EVENT GIVEAWAY ON TEH 15TH.
LOOK HOW ADORABLE MEME LOOKS IN HER NEW BABY LEGS. I LOVE EM DONT YOU?









DISCLAMIER:I WAS GIVEN A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO TRY. I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: