millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MUMMI'S DESIGNS MINKY BLANKET REVIEW.

The owner/designer Eeva is also called Mummi by her grandchildren (Mummi means grandma in Finnish). Her grandchildren gave her the inspiration to re-start sewing in a larger scale. It all started innocently when she made a quilt for both of them. Then friends and relatives ordered one...there was a request for a diaper bag...Mummi Quilts was born.
Mummi designs are unique and practical everyday baby items and luxurious baby gifts. Eeva is continuously designing new products with designer fabrics and custom orders are always welcome.
A collection of fashion for our darling little girls is a new addition to the product line. Girly, modern and chic everyday and party outfits.
All the items are designed and handmade with love and care at Mummi Studio in Canada. 

Minky dimple dot stroller blanket
Luxurious personalized Minky dimple dot stroller baby blanket
Wrap your baby in luxury. Minky Dimple Dot chenille is luxurious and silky soft and resembles real mink in touch. It has a short pile that feels as soft as baby's skin.
This stroller blanket is perfect size for stroller/car ride or just cuddle under, 29" x 31". We have added a loop in one corner to attach the blanket to a car seat/stroller strap. You don't want this blanket to end up on the ground or floor.
You can combine minky dot with micro chenille.
Also available in crib size 38" x 51".
Ultimate BABY SHOWER gift combined with a pair of Minky bibs.
***PERSONALIZE with a name*** Each blanket is CUSTOM made, embroidery not showing on the back.
Custom made for you with love and care. You choose the colors.
EASY CARE: machine wash warm, dry on low. No iron. This blanket will look like new for years to come.
Handmade with love and care at Mummi studio.
                    MY REVIEW.
I WAS SUPER EXCITED TO GET A BEAUTIFUL BKANET FOR MY SON I AM EXPECTING. I COULDNT WAIT FOR THE BLANKET TO GET HERE. THE BLANKET IS SO SOFT AND BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE TEH COLOR COMBINATIONS I PICKED. THEY LOOK SO GOOD TEGETHER. I PICKED RED BECAUSE IT IS CHRIS'S FAVORITE COLOR. I KNEW RED AND BROWN WOULD LOOK GOOD TOGETHER. SO I CHOSE BROWN AS MY SECOND COLOR. I CHOSE TO HAVE OUR LAST NAME PERSONALIZED ON THE BLANKET AS WELL. THIS IS THE BLANKET THAT I AM TAKING TO THE HOSPITAL FOR MY SON. I KNOW HE WILL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS WE DO. BREA AND ME'ANA LOVE HOW SOFT THE BLANKET FROM MUMMI'S DESIGNS IS.I LOVE HOW DETAILED HER WORK IS AND THAT IT IS A HANDMADE BLANKET AS WELL. HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT ALL OF HER AMAZING ITEMS SHE HAS.

                    SEE HOW WE HAD THE BLANKET PERSONALIZED?WE LOVE IT.
                I LOVE THE COLORS I CHOSE AND HOW GREAT THEY LOOK TOGETHER.
I REALLY LOVE HOW IT HAS A LOOK ATTACHED TO CLIP THE BLANKET ON A STROLLER OR CARSEAT. YOU COULD EVEN CLIP A TOY OR PACI ON IT.











DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO TRY OUT. I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: