- 60" wide x 32" long x 47" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 39.5"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Expertly crafted of solid wood.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
brea and me'ana both got a new crib when they were born, it was only fair to get one for our expecting son. chris and i chose to get the sleigh fixed gate crib. i love the details to this crib. i love that it can easily be turned into a toddler bed as well. i love the color of this crib as well. this is one of the nicest cribs i have seen yet. i really love it. it took my husband about 20 mins to fully put together. i love pottery barn kids they have alot of awesome products.
disclaimer:i wasnt compensated in any way for this post. these are all my own opinions. just wanted to share with you all about the awesome online baby store i came accross.