- Selling the highest quality products available
- Care about our communities and our environment
- Creating on-going quality partnerships with our suppliers
- Satisfy and delight our customers
Bambo Nature has produced a range of baby diapers offering minimum environmental impact combined with maximum freedom of movement and comfort for the child. The breathable back sheet allows air to circulate to the skin, thereby reducing moisture. For the first time, state-of-the-art raw material technology makes it possible for ABENA to produce eco-labeled, environmentally friendly baby diapers that are just as slim and comfortable as ordinary baby diapers.
Quality ControlOur diaper production is subject to strict 24-hour quality control in our state of the art laboratory. This ensures that all Abena products meet and exceed international standards.
Bambo Newborn Premium Baby Diapers
No Scent, No Perfumes & No Oils
- Certified free of harsh and dangerous chemicals
- Certified non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Eco-friendly & transparent manufacturing process
- Easy-to-adjust hook-and-loop fasteners can be opened and closed as often as necessary, making sure that your child can have an active and safe day.
- An easy fit due to new flexible sidepanels with stretch ensures increased comfort and freedom to move.
- Efficient leakage barriers ensure a snug body fit and minimize the risk of leakage.
- The super absorbent core ensures high absorption capacity and a dry surface. One of the highest absorbers on the market.
- Bambo is one of the only diapers with a breathable backsheet which ensures that the skin can breathe; keeping the skin drier.