We do this by:
- Providing highly efficient, durable cookstoves with a commercial finish that can be manufactured on a massive scale.
- Designing appropriate, affordable products for the market by incorporating direct end user feedback and purchasing data.
- Building distribution partners' knowledge and financial capacity by sharing experience and resources.
- Bridging the gap between artisanal suppliers and offshore manufacturing by creating a scalable local stove manufacturing solution.
- Taking action to create and utilize logistics, reporting and monitoring systems for our customers, our stakeholders and us.
We believe that people of any economic status should have access to beautifully designed cooking products that will improve their health, income, and environment.
Model ZD-WMC26EcoZoom's Zoom Dura, model ZD-WMC26 burns wood and other dry, solid biomass. It features an abrasion resistant and durable ceramic combustion chamber with a 10 cm in diameter vertical section that forces the gases to mix with the flame, decreasing harmful emissions. The Zoom Dura adds a refractory metal liner to the inside of the combustion chamber that protects the ceramic insulation, increases the life of your stove, and improves combustion efficiency. This stove also features a reinforced metal doorframe for increased durability and stove life and installation sockets on the doorframe to hold the improved stick support system. The Zoom Dura features a durable, reformulated 6-pronged cast iron stovetop that improves heat transfer for all pots including round bottom pots and woks. The bottom of the combustion chamber is lined with a custom fit replaceable, abrasion-resistant, and kiln-fired tile to increase the life of your stove.
i lik to cook outdoors. i was so excited to review the ecozoom zoom dura stove. we live down south where there are alot of hurricaines. there is sometimes where there is no electricity because of the weather. i know it will be great to have this stove to cook on then as well as any other time. this stove will be great to use when caping or anytime. i love how easy it is to use the stove too. i dont have tp purchase gas bottles or anything. i can use wood. i enjoyed using the eco zoom stove. i made my girls and i some chili on the eco zoom stove. it was so yummy too. you should head over and check ou al of the awesome stoves at ecozoom
here is the stove all set up and ready for my pot of chili to start.
here is the yummy chili i made for my girls and i. we ended up having frito pie with this chili too.
disclaimer:i was given a sample product to try. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.