millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, August 11, 2012

FIBI AND CLO REVIEW

It was May 2009, and AnaLiza had just returned from visiting family in Texas. While brunching with friends in NYC’s West Village, she was already missing home. Even though living in New York was her dream, she yearned for an idea that would get her home without getting in the way of a career she loved.
As the conversation turned to shopping and fashion, an idea suddenly sparked. What if she developed a line of sandals that she could take to Texas for trunk shows - like tupperware parties, but with shoes? “I realized what a great time I was having at brunch, and that an atmosphere where you are surrounded by friends and food is not only perfect brunching atmosphere, but also perfect for shopping. It would also bring me home more often,” gushes Alba. Just like that, fibi & clo was born.
AnaLiza was born in Corpus Christi, Texas. She graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor’s in Journalism, and a Master’s Degree in Advertising. She is an Associate Creative Director at a major advertising agency. She currently lives in Manhattan with her two cats, fibi & clo.
                             Black Cascade
Now our most popular sandal comes with a black sole. Silver upper with smoke stones.
                               MY REVIEW.
I LOVE SHOES AND REALLY CUTE SANDELS TOO. MOST OF THE TIME I WEAR FLIP FLOPS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE. I USUALLY JUST GET SOLID COLORED FLIP FLOPS. WELL I COULDNT FIND MY FLIP FLOPS AND HAD TO RUN AND ERRAND. SO I HAD NO SHOES. THEN I REMEMBERED I HAD TO REVIEW THE BEAUTIFUL CASCADE SHOES FROM FIBI AND CLO. SO I TOOK EM OUT AND PUT TEHM ON. THEN WENT SHOPPING AND STUFF. I WAS OUT ALL DAY LONG. I KNEW WHEN I LEFT MY FEET OULD BE KILLING ME FROM THE SHOES. BOY WAS I WRONG. THE SHOES FROM FIBI AND CLO ARE SO COMFORTABLE.  MY FEET DIDNT HURT AT ALL. I GOT ALOT OF COMPLEMENTS AS WELL. I LOVE MY SHOES FROM FIBI AND CLO. HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT FIBI AND CLO.
I LOVE MY NEW SHOES. SO BEAUTIFUL AND COMFY TOO.





DISCLAIMER: I WAS GIVEN A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO TRY. I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: