millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, September 14, 2012

THRED UP REVIEW


About thredUP

Kids grow fast. Did you know your child is on track to outgrow more than 1,360 articles of clothing by age 17? You're destined to spend countless hours and thousands of dollars replacing clothes that are practically new. Why? Because there's never been an easy way to trade outgrown threads for the next size up... until now.
thredUP is the easiest way to save on great kids clothing brands, and hand down outgrown clothes for cash. We're like a consignment boutique - but simpler. On thredUP you can refresh your child's entire wardrobe online, without ever leaving your house.

Here's how it works:

Browse thousands of like-new kids clothing items, which we've hand-selected and certified for quality. You'll find all your favorite brands discounted up to 75% off year-round.
And when your child outgrows clothing, simply fill up a thredUP bag and put it on your doorstep. thredUP covers the shipping, and pays you for every item we can hand down to other moms.
Our goal is to make your life just a little bit easier.
  • We eliminate the stress of deal hunting by offering consistent discounts every day.
  • We take the hassle out of bringing your kids into a store by allowing you to thredUP online.
  • We relieve that recycling guilt by helping you lighten your family’s carbon-footprint with every order.
Ready to give thredUP a try? We think you'll love what you find.

Our Team

We're a small group of technology lovers, problem solvers, and some busy moms and dads. thredUP is based in downtown San Francisco - start-up capital of the world – and we love it here.
We're proud of what we've been able to do for our customers - deliver superior value and convenience. We're excited to come to work everyday and can't wait to help even more families. Finally, we're thrilled that we've been able to create meaningful jobs in the local economy and help build awareness about sustainable clothing practices and the environment.
                                                         MY REVIEW
I love to shop for my children clothes. I know clothes can be expensive. Exspecially when buying for 3 children. I really love to get my children really cute name brand clothes. We dont have  extra money to do that. I was so amazed when i found out about thred up. I found alot of really cute and name brand clothes at thred up. I like that they include a bag for you to send in your childrens gently used clothes as well for a credit. you can sign up at thred up and find your children and loved ones really cute gently used clothes. All of the clothes i picked looked almost new. I chose an outfit for both of my girls and 2 pairs of shorts. See my pictures below.
Look at my girls in there new outfits from thred up.
My girls are holding the really cute shorts i also found at thred up. I got the khaki ones for my son and the jean ones for Me'ana.
I will deffinatly be buying more clothes from thred up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try. i wasnt compensated in any other way for thsi review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: