millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

COLE HAAN INFANTS SHOES REVIEW












Originally, Cole Haan was a men's footwear label that captured the essence of the '20s spirit with beautifully designed and well made shoes for the dapper gentleman. Today, Cole Haan brings that heritage to a full line of products including Cole Haan Kids shoes. Each season they introduce an exciting new collection of high-quality children's shoes which are crafted using the most luxurious materials available. In 1928, Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan introduced the first Cole Haan shoe. This was the beginning of what would become an illustrious multi-decade reign as one of America's premier luxury goods brands. Cole Haan has now incorporated that same tradition of quality and excellence into children's footwear. Cole Haan Kids footwear is inspired by a passion for innovation and beauty, from authentic handcrafting, to the fast-forward excitement of NIKE AIR® Technology. Cole Haan Kids designers think of every angle and give each its own design element. This level of detail sets Cole Haan Kids footwear apart. In addition, because Cole Haan products are hand-crafted, no two pieces are exactly alike. A dynamic luxury brand, Cole Haan defines the ultimate in artisan quality and detail - chic, on-trend fashion, downtown style that is unique and eclectic, and beautiful products that people love to own.
                                          Cole Haan Kids Mini Cory Bit (Infant/Toddler)

Description


  • Make sure he takes his first steps in just-like-dad style with these handsome Cole Haan® Kids shoes.
  • Synthetic leather or suede upper with contrast stitching.
  • Decorative hardware adorns the front.
  • Slip-on design with elastic gore at the heel for a bit of stretch.
  • Man-made lining and a cushioned man-made insole.
  • Durable rubber outsole.
  • Imported.
  • Measurements:
    • Weight: 2 oz
  • Product measurements were taken using size 3 Infant, M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.

                               MY REVIEW.
I just love to review stylish and adorable things for my children. I was so excited to review the cole haan shoes for my son. They are so cute. I got the shoes before my son got here. After i saw them i couldnt wait to put them on my son. The shoes are so comfy looking and the inside is so soft. I put the cole haan shoes on my son for his first visit to church and i got so many compliments about how cute his shoes were. Alot of people asked me where i got them from so i told them about the zappo's website. I know that you too will love the cole haan shoes as much as i do. Thank you so much cole haan for the most adorable shoes for my son.
 
 the adoabale cole haan shoes i got to review for my son.
the cole haan shoes on my son. he looks so cute right?
close up of teh shoes on my son. yes, there a little bit too big but not too much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i did recieve a sample product. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: