millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, November 23, 2012

MY PANTY BOX REVIEW

MyPantyBox.Com born as a new initiative, a funnier option to buy or gift someone intimates.
Belonging to a group of companies ITE, specialized on femenine underwear, makes a new way for the bored and sometimes exahusted task of buy or gift someone panties. Something so simple become a really funny and sensual thing.

Even, we give the user the possibility to finally makes an enchanted and coquete gft. at the same time being so useful.
Take in mind that everybody loves to receive surprises, and also wear a new panty for the very first time.

Through our subscriptions of 3, 6 and 12 months, we would like to offer to anybody the posibility of receiving a surprise on your mailbox ( totally discreetly).

And what is that surprise?
A beatiful panty, thong or culotte, on the previously selected size.

The main difference between our service and bored shopping, is that MyPantyBox.Com choose the panty for you.

You can visit our gallery, where you can see examples our wide range of beatifull panties, and then, only let us know, the shape of the underwear you would like to buy or gift ( Panty, Thong, Culotte, or a mix of them), choose the size, and sign up for your subscription with your personal adress or the adress of the person to whom you want to make the gift.

We will deliver every month a pretty piece that will surprise and it would enchant. We garantee you!

And , do not forget that we ship worldwide!
 
 
 
 
BELOW ARE JUST SOME OF THE GREAT PANTYS THAT YOU COULD RECIEVE IN YOUR BOX.
 


I JUST LOVE THESE PANTYS. DONT YOU?
ANOTHER AWESOME PAIR OF PANTYS.
TOO CUTE I THINK.
                                    MY REVIEW.
I LOVE TO FIND REALLY CUTE AND SEXY PANTYS. ITS HARD BEING A BIGGER GIRL TO FIND THEM THAT ACTUALLY FIT ME. I LOVE THE WHOLE PANTY BOX IDEA. I THINK ITS SO AWESOME TO GET A NEW PAIR EACH MONTH IN THE MAIL. I LOVE THE PAIRS I HAVE BEEN GETTING EACH MONTH. FIRST I GOT A REALLY CUTE BLACK THONG THAT FIT ME PERFECTLY. THIS TIME I GOT A REALLY CUTE AND SEXY PAIR OF BOY SHORTS PANTYS. MAKE SURE TO HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT MY PANTY BOX.
 
 
 
THE REALLY CUTE BLACK THONG I RECIEVED FIRST.
THE SEXY BOY SHORTS I GOT IN MY NEWEST PANTY BOX.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DISCLAIMER: I WAS GIVEN A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO TRY. I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: