millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, November 2, 2012

whispering owlets boutique

Welcome to Whispering Owlets Boutique!!
Come buy for updates on what you can expect to see next on facebook.
about the store owner racheal:
I am a mommy of one living and loving life with my beautiful wife and daughter. I have sewn since I was a little girl and love being able to make things that serve a purpose for others.
Here is your opportunity to customize your Hooty Bum cloth diaper!! You get to pick the closure style (aplix or snaps) The rise adjustment style (snap-rise or button-hole elastic) the inside fabric of your choice (Crushed Panne Velvet or just a regular wicking stay-dry fabric) and weather you want a size 1 or 2 (size 2 is for your bigger owlet on the go who needs a little more room).
Thick layers of unbleached U.S. sourced 100% cotton in between soft suedecloth outer. Suedecloth wicks moisture away from baby's skin and is safe against it.
 
 
                           my review.
i love to review cloth diapers so much. i was so excited to try out a diaper from whispering owlets store. racheal was so kind to send me a diaper and an insert. when the package got here i was so excited and ripped it open right away. the insert was really thick looking to me. i was like wow this is like no insert i have ever seen before. i then wanted to give it a try right away. so i washed it and used it the same night on meme. i was so amazed at how well it held up. the diaper and insert worked great. meme was dry. the diaper and insert were wet. i was so amazed at the diaper and insert. i also used the diaper on my son as well. the diaper fit my 4 year old daughter and my 2 week old son perfectly. no red marks or leaks at all on either child. head over and check out the hooty bums at whispering owlet.
here is a close up of the diaper on my 2 week old son.
here is the diaper on my son. i love the color as well as the design.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer:i was given a sample product to try. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are my own opinions.
 

No comments: