millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lalaloopsy™ Remote Control Scooter review

Lalaloopsy are rag dolls that magically come to life from the fabric used to make them. They live in a colorful silly world! Sew Magical! Sew Cute!


The magical world of Lalaloopsy™ just got a little bit bigger with the addition of this adorable Lalaloopsy™ Remote Control Scooter! Now your Lalaloopsy™ doll and her pet can cruise all over Lalaloopsy Land on this first ever adorable scooter!
    
 
 
 
                         my review.
my daughter me'ana loves lalaloopsy so much. she has just about every lalaloopsy doll there is i think. i was so suprised that i was able to review this remote control scooter for her. now this scooter was something totally new to me'ana for her lalaloopsy dolls. she was so excited when i gave her the toy. she couldnt wait to open it. she played with the scooter for hours upon hours. she loves her new lalaloopsy scooter so much. make sure to check out all of the awesome lalaloopys products for your daughter or loved one for christmas.
me'ana all excited and about to ask me to open her scooter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out . i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: