millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, December 21, 2012

PIPILA REVIEW

Pipila's groundbreaking technology:

Pipila contains a small UV/03 lamp that kills germs using a dual-action process. The oxygen in the air reacts with a range of wavelengths and ozone to safely eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria. The process also creates oxygen, leaving the pacifier without any residue or odors. UV light is often used in hospitals to sterilize operating rooms and remove germs from the air. It breaks down viruses and exposes the reproductive component (DNA or RNA), destroying bacteria instantly.
 
 
                         MY REVIEW!!!!!
As most of you all know i have a newborn son. He is about 2 months old. I know its best to keep his pacifier and bottles sterlized. Its so awesome that pipila make a pacifier sterlizer. I was so amazed when i came across there website. I just had to email for a review. I was even more excited when they replied with a yes. i recieved the green pipila to review. I love the green color too. Its a beautiful neon green color. I love that the pipila is small too. It can fit in my diaper bag easily. It dont take up much room either. I know the pipila will come in hand for when my son get to the stage of throwing stuff on the groundlike his sisters did. they would both drop there bottle, paci, cup, and toys from the stroller and shopping carts too. thank you pipila for making such an awesome product. make sure you head over and check out the pipila's at pipila
the green pipila turned on and working. lovin the color what about you?
My son Channing using his sterlized pacifier.
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try. i wasnt compensate din any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: