millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, December 1, 2012

reno rose review

Reno Rose Enterprise, Inc. was established in 2009 by my husband Nathan and I shortly after our daughter was born. I am originally from Tokyo, Japan, and I moved to America at 15 to study ballet. After performing as a professional ballerina for ten years, I decided to shift my energy toward the next chapter of my life: to create innovative and unique fashion accessories.
Pirose is a multi-way fashion accessory made from the same airy fabric used in my ballet days, and it is named after the graceful movement of pirouettes. As a ballerina, creating alignment throughout the body means creating an illusion of length and playing up the best features of the physique. When designing Pirose, I wanted to make it lightweight, flowy, and flattering to emphasize the best assets of the body rather than conceal them. Many women are intimidated by not knowing the proper ways to wear scarves, but what sets Pirose apart is that there is no wrong way to wear it. Anyone can create a limitless array of styles to match her wardrobe and accentuate her figure.

Today, my husband, my daughter, and I continue our journey with Reno Rose Enterprise, Inc., building this business, cherishing our time together as a family, and sharing these designs.
reno rose scarf on a carseat to keep sun off of the baby

Minako

$39.95

Pirose Motherhood is a revolutionary super light weight and multi-functional scarf. Pirose's unique design gives you both style and function. Every new mom should celebrate motherhood by always feeling beautiful. Have no worry about the light weigh material, the carefully chosen prints camouflage for privacy while nursing.
Why Modern Moms wear Pirose Motherhood

  • Super light weight material provides comfort for both baby and mom
  • Compact for portability
  • Bonus matching storage bag included
  • 100% polyester for easy machine wash(gentle cycle)
  • Camouflaging prints for privacy yet baby can see mom's face
  • Fashion accessory as a scarf, a shawl, or a hair accessory
  • Nursing cover
  • Stroller or car seat cover
  • Baby carrier cover
  • Can be enjoyed after the nursing stage as fashion accessory.
                                                     my review.
i have been looking for something besided a cover up to use to breast feed. they are so big and bulky. i was super excited to review the reno rose scarf. its just the right length. i love that its not super thick too. i love that you can tie it in diffrent ways to change the look of it. i also love to use it on my carseat to keep the sun and cool air off my son. make sure to head over and check out all the awesome scarfs at reno rose.








disclaimer: i was given a sample prosutc to try. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.
 

No comments: