millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, February 3, 2013

ADELLA BELLA CLOTHING REVIEW

At AdellaBella Clothing my goal is to make designs/styles that are practical, unique, whimsical and cost friendly for children and families. As a mother I know that kids need to be comfortable and fun.

Each piece is made to the highest standards, fun and unique fabrics, quality notions and supplies. AdellaBella’s style is a little bit modern, a little bit vintage, and always whimsical.
 
 
 
I just love these beautiful ruffled cupcake pants. dont you? right now there on sale for only 20 dollars. thats a great price for such a beautiful hand made pair of pants.
 
 
I would love to have this beautiful dress for my girls to share. dont you just love this dress too?
 
                            MY REVIEW.
I was so amazed when i came across adella bella clothing on etsy. the owner make some of the most beautiful items. i recieved the beautiful apron pictured above on my daughter me'ana. she was so happy when i showed her that she just had to put it on right away. i also recieved a beautiful ruffled cupcake skirt as well. brea couldnt wait to wear it to church. when she wore it to church today she was so happy. alot of people asked her where did you get your skirt its so beautiful. then she said my mommy got it at a store online then handed them a little notecard with the adella bella clothing link on it. I will definatly buy some clothes from adella bella clothing. you can tell she takes her time in making all of her items. thank you so much for these beautiful pieces. make sure to head over and check out adella bella's clothing store. she has alot of stuff on sale too. you can also visit her website right http://adellabella.com/
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.
 

No comments: