millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

E CLOTH CLEANING PRODUCTS REVIEW.

e-cloth® products are a collection of cloths that are designed to clean your without needing chemicals. Millions of microfibers work so well at “grabbing” any matter on a hard surface, that you don’t need harsh chemicals to aid in cleaning like you do with normal cleaning cloths. With an e-cloth® and water, you will pick-up dirt, oil, grease, grime and even bacteria are trapped within the microfibers fibers. Consider it like hundreds of thousands of tiny hands latching onto everything on the hard surface that you are cleaning.

e-cloth® has been proven by Silliker to remove more than 99% of bacteria from a hard surface. e-cloth® products don’t kill bacteria, they collect bacteria from surfaces. The best part – when you rinse e-cloth® under hot water in your sink, all but 0.01% of that bacteria, grease, dirt and grime is released from the cloth down the sink. So, there is practically no transfer back onto your cleaned surfaces.

With e-cloth®, You’ll Clean Smarter, Better and Healthier...

  • e-cloth® cleaning is good for one’s health
    No harmful chemicals, toxins, or noxious fumes.
    No allergic reactions.
  • e-cloth® cleaning saves money —$200 to $600 per year
    e-cloths® & water. That’s it. Again-and-again.
    No paper towels or expensive cleaners to buy.
  • e-cloth® takes the drudgery out of cleaning
    You will clean more thoroughly in less time.
    At home... outdoors... in the workplace.
  • e-cloth® cleaning is good for the environment
    No paper towel land fill waste.
    No chemical pollution.

check out the video about the e cloth company.



                              my review.
I was so amazed at teh e cloth website, that I had to give there products a try. I emailed and asked to do a review. I was so happy I got a reply with a yes. I was sent an asortment of products to try out. At first i thought to myself how can a cloth and water possably clean good? Well I gave the e cloth products a try. So im guessing your question is do they really work? yes they work great. I used the stove cleaning cloth and water to clean my mess stove. I let my stove go for a week to be able to give the e cloth products a real test. Below you will see before and after pictures of my stove. After you see the pictures below I know you will have to head over to e cloth and purchase some products for yourself. I will definatly keep using my e cloth products.
 
 
 
 
the before picture of the messy stove.
The after picture of my stove. look how clean and shiny it is. I used only the e cloth products.






disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: