Board of Advisors
- James Joaquin of Catamount Ventures, formerly president and CEO of Ofoto, leading that company from its start through the successful acquisition by Kodak. James is MailPix.com’s financial advisor.
- Ted McGrath former President of Fujifilm, USA and General Manager of Kodak’s Consumer Imaging Division.
- Gary Pageau – Former Publisher, Content Development and Strategic Initiatives at Photo Marketing Association International (PMAI).
- William A. Roskin – Board Member of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (NYSE: MSO) and is the former Executive Vice President of Viacom, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB)
- Oscar B. (Bud) Marx III – Chairman of Amerigon (NASDAQ: ARGN) and is the former President & General Manager, Ford of Mexico and CFO and Ford, Europe.
- Bruce Charles – Bruce is a founder of the law firm, Charles, Kane & Dye LLP that handles sophisticated corporate and business transactions for clients in a broad range of industries.
- Gary Kramer – Gary is the founder and a co-managing partner of Kramer & Olsen Accountancy Corporation. Mr. Kramer is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the California Society of CPAs.
- Peter Tahmin – was former vice president at Ritz Camera & Image and co-founder of the Ritz Interactive e-commerce network. He brings 15 years of e-commerce experience and a lifetime of imaging industry experience to MailPix.
I dont know about you but i love taking pictures of my children. I had so many pictures on my memory card. I was so glad that i got to do a review for mailpix. they let me upload my pctures to there site and they printed them all out. they even did a photo enlargement for me. i chose a 12 x 18 picture. i got so many 5x7 prints. there site is so awesome. i will definatly use mail pix again for digital photo printing . they are super fast at shipping too. i recieved the pictures within a week of ordering them. when you sign up you get 100 free prints with your first order too. how cool is that. make sure to head over to mailpix and place an order today and free up that memory card. i think next time i'll get a canvas print.
disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.