millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, March 1, 2013

MATYS ALL NATURAL HOME REMEDIES REVIEW

Why We Started
Maty's Healthy Products

In 1996, my daughter Maty was born with severe heart defects. And to make matters worse, she was born without a spleen. It was a challenging time for our family. By age five she underwent three complex surgeries to repair her heart. Although her heart was mended, she was left with difficult medical issues and a weakened immune system. Her condition made her vulnerable.
Desperate to help my little girl, I devoted my time to finding natural remedies that would help her get and stay healthy. Along the way, I uncovered many traditional natural remedies that were no longer widely used. I began to apply modern knowledge of nature’s healing agents to the age old remedies I was discovering. They became very popular with family and friends.
It is these traditional remedies I discovered in my research that have now become Maty’s All-Natural product line, available from my family to yours. Our line of all-natural remedies is made from only the purest ingredients, procured from responsible sources. They are safe and effective and created straight from a mother’s loving heart. We believe that when you GET BETTER you will DO BETTER! We wish you continued good health and happiness....naturally.

                                                   MY REVIEW.
i like to give my children natural medicine when they are sick. these items couldnt have came at a better time. all 3 of my kids where congested and coughing badly. i recieved the cough medicine and childrens chest rub. i used both of these products on my daughters. i used just the chest rub on my son. these products helped heal my children within 3 days. i will definatly keep using matys all natural home remedies products. as you can see in the photo above my children where all happy and feeling all better.





disclaimer: i was given sample products to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: