millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SWEET N SASSY SHOPPE REVIEW

About the owner of sweet n sassy shoppe.

~ I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful, very active 5 year old daughter & to a sweet, handsome little man who just turned 1! My husband & I will celebrate our 9th anniversary in February;)

~ I took my love for creating & designing for my daughter & 2 nieces, & started Sweet~n~Sassy Shoppe in August of 2010.

~ Here I try to provide you with quality, affordable boutique accessories for your whole family:)

~All accessories are made from scratch, no patterns, & is custom created to fit your wants & needs. I do NOT copy others!:):):)
 
 
Dr. Seuss book titles in black on white. 100% cotton. Lined with interfacing for a sturdier tie.

* Measures approx. 4 in. long 2 in. high. This size is best for infant-big boy. Can be made smaller or larger, please contact me with custom request:)

* Comes on a strap with a sturdy METAL hook & slider. Very adjustable:) (See 2nd photo for example.) (A metal bowtie clip is available upon request.)
this is the tie i recieved for channing to review. I thought teh tie was so adorable. i couldnt believe how cute the tie looked on him. my husband even thought he looked so adorable wearing the tie. all of my friends at church even thought he looked too cute. i love how well the tie is made. i love hand made products. i use to wear items my grandmother made me as a child. i just love all the detail to hand made items.
 Perfect for up-coming spring & summer photo shoots, church , or everyday!

*Select a size option before adding to cart.

*2 large flowers & 5 rosettes. Hot pink, turquoise, white. Also contains beads, feathers.

* All edges heat sealed.

* Measures approx. 6-7 inches in longest place. Can be made smaller or larger, please contact me with custom request:)

me'ana and brea got this adorable headband to share. when i got the package me'ana was home with me. she couldnt wait to try it on. me'ana is more of a girly girl. she loves all the feathers and lace and flowers and glittery things. i let her try it on and she was in love with the headband. she couldnt stop running to her room to look in her mirror. she would come to me and say mommy i look so beautiful dont you think. i would say yes you do. when brea got home form school she said wow meme you look beautiful. i love your headband. them meme said brea its for both of us. then she took it off and let brea have a turn wearing the headband. both of my girls love the beautiful headband from sweet n sassy shoppe. i too love teh eadband. no i didnt try it on. lol . i lobe it on my girls. every girl at church was asking my girls where they got the beautiful headband from. then meme said from a very nice and talented etsy momma. she is so sweet and silly too. see she asked me where the headband came from when it got here and i told her from a shop on etsy. then she said is etsy a woman? i told her no silly its alot of shops where many mommys make beautiful hand made items. she said oh ok. i love etsy and the headband maker too. lol well enough with my review already. make sure to head over to sweet n sassy shoppe and check out all fo her beautiful items.
here is me'ana wearing the beautiful headband.
here is a close up of the headband that we all love so much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i did recieve a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for thsi review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: