Slap Wrap SlapKoolers by Great Online Promotions
These slap wrap & go can coolers will fit any normal sized can or bottle, and will retain it's shape around the object it is placed on. Two metal recoiling strips run lengthwise layered inside the 1/4" foam insulation, wrapping around your beverage just as it's appeal wraps itself around your heart. Durable no-slip gator-grip backing keeps your beverage in place and your hands warm.
Check out our new name tag 'Hello My Name Is' Slap Wrap Bracelet SlapKoolers!
Back by popular demand for 2013!
Slap 'em on anything.. cans, bottles, your arms, or your best friends. The SlapKooler keeping your beverage ice cold and your hands warm!
Check out our FAQ for more info!
Perfect for boats, motorcycles, parties, tailgates, and events. The possibilities are endless.
Each SlapKooler slap wrap features:
- Dual embedded spring-coiled slap bands.
- 1/4 inch thick Neoprene-core layered with polyester fabric, perfect for condensation-free insulation and a snug fit around most ordinary sized cans or bottles!
- Durable GatorGrip rubberized treaded backing for superior insulation. Accept no cheaper alternative!
- Made in the USA with fast and free shipping on orders over $20!
- Orders usually ship within 24 hours!
Ways To Use Your SlapKooler:
- Use everyday to keeps all 12oz -16oz cans and bottles icy cold or toasty hot for maximum taste and refreshment of your beverages! Great for boating, events, or tailgates!
- Bend around your wrist or arm for an instant 80's style slap on fashion accessory.
- Never lose track of your drink again!
- Share with your friends. Better yet... start a Slap Bet!
- Check out our FAQ for more info!
Want to make your own custom SlapKooler? It's as easy as 1-2-3! Click here!Brands, businesses, or anyone simply wanting a awesome customized can cooler can't go wrong with the SlapKooler!
Questions? Contact us and let us know how we can make your next promotional event, marketing campaign or party a success with the slap wrap SlapKooler!
Chris loves to drink cold pop. the problem is he cant keep it cold long enough to finish it. so all i have been picking up is half full cans of pop. he dont like using coozies for his pops either because there too much fustration to remove. when the slap coozies came in he was like what is this? i showed him and he was excited to try it. he now uses the slap coozie and i am no longer picking up half full pop cans. thank you slap coozies. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.