millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Thursday, November 3, 2011

NINA RAE'S ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PURE SHEA HAIR BUTTER

NINA RAE'S ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PURE SHEA HAIR BUTTER
I was given this wonderful product to try out.the reason i say wonderful is because it really is.I applied a small amout to me'ana's hair after i gave her a bath and washed her hair.and then i applied a little bit of hair oil ,to seal in the moisture.me'ana's hair is as soft as it was when she was first born,and her hair is all shiny too.i love this product and will be trying it on brea tomorrow will make a short post to let all of you know if it works this wonderful on brea.i am sure it will.below i will include a list of ingredients and her sites to purchase her products too.i have also included a picture of me'ana's hair after i applied the products.

No comments: