millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LITTLE LOOSTER REVIEW

  FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO THANK MONICA FOR THE LITTLE LOOSTER SHE SENT US.
 ABOUT  LITTLE LOOSTER!!!!
I was born and raised in Portland,Oregon and traveled all the way down to the University of Oregon for my college years. After all that NW weather, i was very anxious for a little sunshine so I moved to Southern California where I dabbled in a little acting; a nurse on ER for the first 2 seasons as a day-player. There were several other shows including Seinfeld, Melrose Place, Friends, Saved by the Bell, Models Inc, The Cable Guy, and Superman that I found myself working on as well.
I moved to San Francisco in 1996 with my husband-to-be and worked in the financial industry. In 1999 I was presented with a great opportunity - leaving my job @ Oracle to help start-up a company called Salesforce.com. This is where I caught my entrepreneurial bug and excitement for starting a business from the ground up.

After giving birth to three kiddos in four years, I came up with a solution to the potty-training blues that we all experience. Along with the need to offer children support, confidence and comfort while on the loo, I wanted to create a product that would not be in the way for adult use, easily cleaned and space saving. The Looster Booster was born and a couple other amazing benefits were discovered. The first being the fact that parents are saving hundreds of dollars by potty-training faster and NOT having to buy those unsanitary little step-stool potties that require CONSTANT attention. We are saving money and landfills. Another unexpected benefit that has been revealed is the obvious aid to children with special needs that could use a little help with balancing.
Little Looster LLC was initially a Portland, OR based business but is now located in St. Augustine, FL. I designed The Looster Booster over a period of about 3 years, including the very time consuming "Patenting" process. Almost every aspect of the Looster's life cycle from birth-of-concept to design and manufacturing was completed by Oregon based companies and is still MADE IN THE USA. Now I am finding my way around Florida and working with some great new companies in the SE. Can you tell that we like to travel? I have had a great time spreading the word about the Looster to all corners of the US, 17 other countries and revolutionizing the way we potty train - one tush at a time!
                                                                   OUR REVIEW
WHEN THE LITTLE LOOSTER ARRIVED ME'ANA WAS NAPPING SO CHRIS AND I TOOK IT OUT OF THE BOX AND PUT IT IN THE BATHROOM.WHEN ME'ANA WOKE UP SHE WENT IN TO THE BATHROOM AND THEN CAME RUNNING OUT SAYING MY STOOL IS HERE YIPPEEE. I HAD TOLD HER IT WAS COMING AWHILE BACK.NOW ME'ANA CAN USE THE POTTY WITH OUT HAVING TO TAKE HER CLOTHES ALL THE WAY OFF.BEFORE SHE WOULD TAKE HER CLOTHES ALL THE WAY OFF AND CLIMB ONTO THE POTTY. NOW SHE DONT HAVE TO.I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE LITTLE LOOSTER.ME'ANA LOVES HER LITTLE LOOSTER.
YOU CAN FIND THE LITTLE LOOSTER ON THERE WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK AS WELL.
                                         THIS IS THE LITTLE LOOSTER WE RECIEVED.



DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN 1 LITTLE LOOSTER FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.I WAS NOT CONPEHNSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW.

No comments: