millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, March 24, 2012

ME 4 KIDZ REVIEW

me4kidz™, LLC is a family-owned & operated business. Its core focus is designing
 functional and modern first-aid kits that prompt and inspire parents and caregivers
 world-wide to be prepared when it comes to every day childhood injuries. To keep
jobs in our Country, their products are manufactured in the USA. They donate
 product each year to various educational fundraisers and children’s organizations
 to better the lives of others that can't afford first aid products. me4kidz is very
 conscious of the environment. They do their part in keeping our earth green by
 using recycled, lead-free plastic. me4kidz™ is also proudly partnered with
non-profit organizations to humbly provide consistent work for those of various
 disabilities; allowing them the opportunity to feel a sense of need in the community
 & increased self esteem. In doing so, all of their products are proudly put together
By loving, caring and capable disabled individuals. These are all the little ways that
 this family makes a difference one little owie at a time. They truly love what they do
and they strive for you to love it too! They are not just any first aid company...they
 are a first aid company that cares.
As Ghandi so famously said..."You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
They call their team the “little bees”, as that is how it all got started! Their oldest son,
 Cody was stung by a bee in 2002 and was the inspiration for Richelle to dream up the
 concept of me4kidz™, which stands for “medical emergencies for kids.” In 2005, they
had Luke, who was the inspiration behind the medibuddy. Joey later joined the team in
May of 2009 and was the motivation behind the organic & natural diaper bag buddy.
 Pete was just what the company & family needed to envision their journey of success
 for years to come. This family of five is driven by their faith in the Lord and is completely
   committed to their business in all aspects.
                                                                                              OUR REVIEW.
ME'ANA LOVES TO HAVE HER NAILS DONE. SHE GETS SO EXCITED AND HAPPY.WHEN I TOLD HER
ABOUT THE NAIL KIT SHE WAS SO HAPPY.WHEN IT GOT HERE SHE SAID MOMMY PLEASE
DO MY NAILS NOW.LOL .I TOLD HER I WOULD. SO I HAVE DONE MEME'S NAILS SEVERAL
TIMES SINCE WE GOT THE KITS.I DONT PAINT BREA'S NAILS THAT OFTEN BECAUSE SHE
STILL SUCKS HER THUMB.THE NAIL KIT HAD ALOT OF ITEMS IN THE PACKAGE.WE REALLY
LOVE THE ME 4 KIDZ NAIL KIT.WE LOVE OUR NAIL KIT.BELOW ARE A FEW PICTURES OF
THE AWESOME KIT WE GOT.THE KIT HAS 2 NAIL POLISHES,2 REALLY CUTE FILE'S,A SHEETS
OF REALLY AWESOME STICKERS, A NAIL BRUSH AND A BUFFER BLOCK.
                                                                LOOK HOW MUCH STUFF THERE IS IN THE NAIL KIT.
                                                    LOOK HOW CUTE MEME'S NAILS ARE. I LOVE EM. DONT YOU?
DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN A NAIL KIT.I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

2 comments:

Maryam said...

I think this is a great item for young girls. I know my daughter would love something like this :) I bet Meme was happy when she had her nails done. And they looks cute as well :)

Unknown said...

thank you. my meme loved getting her nails done.