millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, May 13, 2012

****BIRTHDAY BASH**** BAMBINO MOUNTIAN CHILDRENS STORE REVIEW.

Bambino Mountain Children's Store is located in the
 Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, not far from our favorite 
children's clothing company, Zutano.
 Our mission is to provide quality children's
products that bring style and imagination into the lives of
 parents and children everywhere. We
have chosen our products very carefully for their

quality, fun, and beauty.


Daisy Love's Bikini (Child) by Hula Star / Gossip Girl
Swimwear - Bathing Suit) This Daisy Love floral bikini is summer in a bathing suit! Finely made of nylon/latex from Hula Star. Be sure to see the matching hat.
                                           OUR REVIEW.
I CHOSE A BATHING SUIT THAT BOTH OF MY GIRLS WOULD LIKE. THIS SUIT FITS MEME PERFECT.I HAVE TO GET BREA ONE NOW SINCE SHE LOVES IT SO MUCH.I LOVE TEH COLORS AND DETAILS TO THIS BIKINI.I GOT SO MANY COMPLEMENTS AT THE PARTY THAT MEME'S BATHING SUIT WAS SO PRETTY. YOU CAN FIND THIS  BIKINI AT BAMBINO MOUNTIAN CHILDRENS CLOTHING STORE.
HERE IS THE BIKINI BEFORE I PUT IT ON MEME.

HERE IS MEME IN HER NEW SUIT. I LOVE IT DONT YOU?
MEME POSING FOR HER PICTURE. SHE LOOKED SO CUTE MODELING HER BIKINI.
ANOTHER PICTURE OF HER MODELING HER BATHING SUIT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.


IF YOU HEAD OVER AND LIKE BAMBINOS FACEBOOK PAGE YOU WILL GET A 10 PERCENT DISCOUNT




DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE A SAMPLE OF THE ITEM LISTED ABOVE. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW.THES EARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: