millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CARSEAT CANOPY WHOLE CABOODLE REVIEW.

Canopy™ products are made for "year-round" use - fabrics not too heavy for summer and not too thin for winter. Each one of our canopies has bold, fresh, cutting-edge prints on 100% cotton outers with soft, snuggly, lovable 100% polyester minky interiors. We've got your baby covered!
  • Each canopy fits all makes and models of infant car seats
  • Adjustable attachment straps allow for a custom fit
  • Machine Washable

                                           MY REVIEW.
I HAD A PINK CARSEAT THAT ME'ANA USED WHEN SHE WAS AN INFANT. I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE TO GO OUT AND BUY A NEW CARSEAT FOR MY SON.I WAS SUPER EXCITED WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE CARSEAT CANOPY WHOLE CABOODLE.I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I WAS ABLE TO REVIEW THE CARSEAT CANOPY SET.I CHOSE THE AIDEN SET. I LOVE BLUE AND POLKA DOTS TOO.THE MINKY MATERIAL IS SUPER SOFT. I LOVE THE SET SO MUCH. IT WAS SUPER EASY TO ATTACH THE SET AND TRANSFORM MY PINK GIRLY CARSEAT INTO A BOYS CARSEAT.YOU SHOULD HEAD OVER TO CARSEAT CANOPY AND PICK UP A SET. I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOU WILL TOO LOVE IT.
HERE IS A SIMILAR CARSEAT TO THE ONE I HAVE. SILLY ME FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE BEFORE I PUT THE COVER ON.
HERE IS THE CANOPY ON THE CARSEAT AND THE LAP BLANKET TOO.
HERE IS THE INSIDE OF THE CARSEAT. LOOK HOW PRETTY IT IS. I LOVE IT.
HERE IS THE UMBRELLA COVER ON MY CARSEAT.





DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS. I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THSI REVIEW.

No comments: