millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BOOTY BUNS REVIEW

Booty Buns Cloth Diapers was first dreamed up in 2010 when Shannon Carrillo--a stay at home mom in California--was trying to find new ways to save money for her family. One avenue she researched was cloth diapers.

Throughout her research, Shannon found that many people loved their cloth diapers; but that, they often expressed a desire for some added features. One thing that she really wanted, was a cloth diaper that would TRULY fit from birth to potty training and came with all the inserts, liners & wipes she would need. Considering these desires, Shannon began working on ideas to create such a cloth diaper; and, in 2011 she created the innovative, patent pending cloth diaper design that is now available. Booty Buns Cloth Diapers became available for purchase on January 13, 2012.

Shannon, Sean and their girls have a deep passion to serve and be charitable; and, that's why for every cloth diaper we sell, one will be donated to a baby in need. We donate cloth diapers to babies with debilitating diseases here in the USA. We are now the official cloth diaper sponsor for Operation Showers of Appreciation. We hope to donate cloth diapers to babies in need in other countries as our business grows. We would love donate a lifetime supply of cloth diapers {20 diapers} to every baby in need around the globe; so, please join us in this effort by purchasing your own set of Booty Buns Cloth Diapers and telling your friends about us!
OUR REVIEW.
I LOVE TO REVIEW CLOTH DIAPERS. I WAS HAPPY WHEN I WAS TOLD I COULD REVIEW A BOOTY BUNS DIAPER. I HAVE HEARD SO MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THERE DIAPERS. I WANTED TO TRY THEM OUT FOR MYSELF. I HAD THE HONOR TO REVIEW A NEW COLOR OF BOOTY BUNS. WHAT COLOR IS IT YOU ASK? IT IS PLATINUM. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PLATINUM DIAPER BEFORE HAVE YOU? I REALY LIKE THE COLOR OF THE DIAPER. I LOVE THAT THE DIAPER COMES WITH A WIPE, 2 INSERT AND A LINER TOO. BOTTY BUNS COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A DIAPER CHANGE. I USED THIS DIAPER ON MEME FOR A NAP. THS DIAPER DIDNT LEAVE ANY RED MARKS AT ALL. THE DIAPER FIT HER GREAT. SHE HAS LOTS OF ROOM TO GROW IN THE BOOTY BUNS DIAPER TOO. I LOVE THAT THE DIAPER CAN FIT A PREMIE AND A TODDLER TOO. I THINK IT IS SO AWESOME HOW BOOTY BUNS DONATES A DIAPER FOR EVERYONE THEY SELL. BOOTY BUNS MAKES GREAT DIAPERS. YOU SHOULD HEAD OVER AND CHECK BOOTY BUNS OUT ON THERE WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK TOO.
HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU WILL GET WITH A BOOTY BUNS DIAPER.
HERE IS THE BOOTY BUNS DIAPER ON MEME.
LOOK HOW TRIM THE BOOTY BUNS DIAPER IS. I LOVE THE COLOR TOO DONT YOU?







DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE A SAMPLE DIAPER TO REVIEW. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW.THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: