millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, June 15, 2012

NAKED NURSING TANK REVIEW

The naked truth

Hi, and thanks for checking us out at the Naked Nursing Tank!!
‘My boobs are just too small.’
That is what I have said my entire life. That is also what my sister has teased me about my entire life, as her boobs are the size of Mount Everest. When I got pregnant with my first baby, I was increasingly excited to see my bust line grow along with my belly. Unfortunately, my belly surpassed my breasts exponentially, and alas, when my milk came in after delivery, I was a whopping B cup. Okay, I was possibly an A+. Maybe just an A. It sucked.
Anyway, the nursing bras and the nursing tank tops just didn’t work out right, so I started using a tank top and my sports bra. I needed the tank top because, while my boobs didn’t get the accelerated growth hormones that I thought they would, my muffin top and belly sure did. I couldn’t stand lifting up my shirt to feed Carter. I would end up reefing my tank top down and trying to wedge it under my breast and then lifting my sports bra up to get at the goods, only to have the tank top snap back up and pull my nipple right out of my son’s mouth half way through this not so relaxing and bonding experience!
When my second son, Cole, came around I had a brilliant idea! Just cut the top out of my tank top. Not so brilliant after I figured out that now, the shirt sagged where I had cut it, and the straps kept falling off! I ended up asking my mom to make me a shirt that would serve the purpose of covering up my six pack abs flabby belly while allowing me to access my boobs easily and without all of the fabric constraints. I LOVED IT!!! “The Naked Tank” concept was born! I immediately asked Carrie to join me on this journey, so that we could make the world a more nourished and nurtured mom-populated place, one boob at a time.
I hope you enjoy this shirt as much as we do. And I hope the babies of the world appreciate all of the stretched nipples and scooped boobs so many of us Moms have…the result of us lovingly breastfeeding them…all through the night, every two hours, no sleep…but they are sooooo worth it!!!
Sincerely,
Jen


“Innovative. Creative. Fun. …And Crazy!”
Those were my first thoughts as Jen approached me with this creative project. She proposed her innovative invention and business plan, as if everything had already been laid out before us. She made it sound ridiculously easy. So naturally, I was SOLD –not only because I’m a second time Mom who realized Jen’s idea was perfect, but also because I was having similar issues trying to find coverage for my midsection while breastfeeding my newborn. Traditional nursing wear was very cumbersome with too much extra material, straps, flaps, and clasps. And when I’d try to use a nursing blanket, my genius little baby would be sure to expose every part of me as she tore the blanket away. I’d feel my face heat up to beat red as people tried not to notice my “bare NAKED essentials”!!!
As for the “Fun” part of this venture, well, both Jen and I like to have fun, and wanted to be sure that this was going to be incorporated into our business plan. Our motto; “If it’s not fun, then don’t do it!” Our excitement for this journey has been nothing short of exhilarating since the beginning, with tons of help along the way from some pretty amazing close family and friends. Starting from knowing nothing about inventing a product to finally launching our first ever Amazing garment,” THE NAKED TANK”.
From Vision to Reality!
And lastly, the “…Crazy” part of the journey. Well, the crazy part is the fact that Jen and I are balancing parenthood, along with many other roles we play, with this great opportunity! Only she would be the one to convince me that not only will this be a great idea, but that we could do it with amazing success! And in all honesty, it has been a phenomenal ride…and it just keeps getting better! Who could be a better business partner than Jen? She lives “her heart’s desire” and believes in the principle that “anything really is possible…you just have to get really excited about it!”
I hope you’ll ALL join this adventure with us…as the fun has just begun!
“Let’s get NAKED!”
With Love,
Carrie

                                                       MY REVIEW.
I WAS SUPER EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO REVIEW THE NAKED NURSING TANK. I CANT STAND TO SHOW OFF MY STOMACHE WHEN NUSING MY CHILDREN. THE NAKED TANK KEEPS ME COVERED. I LOVE HOW EASY IT IS TO NAKED TANK. YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO. MOST NUSING TANKS ARE COMPLICATED TO USE. YOU HAVE TO UNHOOK THE STRAPS AND ALL SORTS OF STUFF. WITH THE NAKED TANK YOU DONT. HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT NAKED TANK AND PURCHASE ONE.
THE NAKED TANK I RECIEVED TO REVIEW.







DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO REVIEW. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THSI REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: